Reviews for Marry me
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Adorable! I love the one about randomly guessing the rice bag haha.
feelingshortofstable chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Very fun idea for a story - I enjoyed reading it!
BookCaseGirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Ah, this was fabulous. One thing I love about your oneshots is the lack of endless descriptions of things. You really keep the dialogue going, which is exactly like it always was in the show. So, that is definitely an awesome thing :)

I just...oh, do I love fluff. This had me grinning from ear to ear the whole time, for sure.

The sticky notes were particularly hilarious. I loved the part when she picked up the sugar bag just because it had a sticky note on it, hehe :)And just all the little hidden things between them that were mentioned on the notes, the little stuff he remembered - it was really, really adorable.

I think what I like most of all is how you write Jess when he's so obviously completely smitten in love with Rory. I mean, I've been reading a lot of Literati fluff, and some people just get it SO wrong, where he's just...totally ooc and I feel about to vomit. But this, you kept that sarcastic part of him there, but it was just toned down because he was talking to the woman he loved.

This is cheesy, but my ultimate favorite line was the very first one. I could just...I could HEAR it in my mind, and just see it playing out, and it was so...amazing. Because Jess's breath WOULD hitch, I mean, it's not something he'd be used to - proposing, I mean. Of course he'd be all nervous and freaked out and just afraid to breathe before he heard what Rory had to say.

Have I mentioned how much I loved this? Yeah, that's all there is to it, basically. FABULOUS job :D
DodgerHolden chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I absolutely loved this one. I'm starting to feel like a broken record, but this one was perfect too. I loved the whole note treasure hunt to find the ring, which turned out to be with Jess in Washington Square Park, that was awesome. Totally favourite-ing this one.
MissRossLynch chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
i love this one its great
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Absolutely lovely!
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Aw, Jess is evil. :)

These two always have so much fun in your fics... it makes me extremely jealous of Rory. She has FAR too much luck in men.
kirabrain chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
That was so fricken cute there are no words to describe it. Just awe. I loved it.
do.you.care.enough chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Loved it! The little scavenger-hunt sort of thing was really cute and very Jess-like... Whatwith all the books and movies and whatnot.

Good story.
KonniHops chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Cuteness

Loved it :)
Her-My-Oh-Knee chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Very sweet! It does seem very Jess, but a happy Jess. Good job!
Popular Galinda chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!

i will happily marry Jess!

he's a stud!
mugglelover27 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
This was Oh So Fluffy! I loved it!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
omg, too cute! :) :) :) :) i was grinning the whole scavenger hunt hehe, so so so so so beautiful! :) thanks for this, it made my day!
Forkz94 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Very cute. Like the post-it notes, very Jess.