Reviews for You Idiot
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 8 . 1/28/2015
I like this one a bit more.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 7 . 1/28/2015
See, Raven, you do like him.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
Come on Raven, admit it. You "like" him.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
Raven' facade is starting to crack.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
Oh, dear. Raven is in denial.
Nitebreaker chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
Interesting. Your new characters are very well fleshed out and definitely engaging, emotionally speaking. I'll have to read the backstory to learn who these new characters are, but that seems an enjoyable task. Following and favoriting.
Digininjatitan789 chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
Good story, I like to pretend that things change never happen.
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Like you, I would rather just forget that "Things Change" was ever made. It added nothing (except lots of confusion) and doesn't BELONG in TT canon.

This was a most enjoyable romp through Raven's psyche. Nice job with getting into her head. I also very much appreciated where you left this off, as in "still hanging" vis a vis their relationship. Neither one has admitted much ... verily, they are barely dipping a toe into the waters of commitment. But the reader can fill in the blanks and color out to the edges. Good work.
BG-13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Uh huh
Nitebreaker chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
Thank you for a wonderful story. I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. You've got some serious talent there and I look forward to more from you. Following.
shugokage chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
Nice preview!
RotatingOwl chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
Hah, just thought i'd review your story saying, i remember reading this back in 2009, and this was the first story i put on my alerts this, Oh bringing back the n00b memories. I really loved it then, and i still love it now.

~RotatingOwl
IGAF-kun chapter 10 . 7/26/2010
Preview sounds promising. Keep it up.

IGAF-kun
flightlessraven chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
this is amazing. extremely amazing. it makes my writing look like crap. haha.
bk00 chapter 6 . 7/22/2010