Reviews for Impossible
Genuine Risk Fan chapter 8 . 6/10/2015
I know it has been 5 years, but PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
M chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
Why you no update?!
The story was pretty awesome : (
Hei-Feng chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
This was adorable. Absolutely enjoyed reading it :)
tap-Violeta chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
Pleeeeeeeeease update!
kassey95 chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
I just like to say...I STRONGLY DISLIKE YOU right now. This showed so much promise...and now...I just wanna shoot someone
kassey95 chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
awwe this is amazing...hhhh im so excited for the next chapter. be sure to continue so can find away to occupy my time with wonderful stories lol.
nirky chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
This is very cute and fun, I'm surprisingly hooked. And I like that it's from Elphaba's POV as usually writers tend to go for Galinda instead (is it because it's somehow easier?). Gonna keep on reading!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
This is a great story! I always wonder why people abandon their story's like this but I guess life just gets in the way, right? Anyway I hope we get to find out what happens in the end. Please consider updating!
lifelover88 chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
I know its been a long time since you updated this, but im your 100th review D..I guess im hopeing that will encourage you to contiune...I really love this story and really want to know what happens when Galinda comes back so pleaseeee (que begging) start writing this again.
nirky chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
I hate when fanfiction breaks my heart with its unpredictability. Great story you had here...
KiteDancer chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
Well, I must say, wonderful story. The characterization of Elphaba and Galinda is great, and the plot moves along at a good speed. Also, the interaction between to the two of them is lovely; I can really imagine the words being spoken.

-prod prod- Update possible? I realise it's been a year, but would you reconsider writing it? 'Twould give me much happiness. :)

Overall, a very promising/good/enjoyable (take your pick) story and I really hope you continue it.
3Cheersfor5Years chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
Don't stop the story! Keep writing oh please! What happens!

And where is my cookie!
RumourAndSpeculation chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
I've just read all of this story and I love love love it! Please update it soon! It's incredible. I can't wait to see what happens when Galinda gets back!
B00k Freak chapter 8 . 10/14/2009
Horray for the green (!) flashing review button! I get cookies! and if you update then I'll give you an artichoke!
wickedsvufan chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
Quite an interesting dream scene I must say it was very well written and very well thought out. Your characterization seem to be right on target. I'm so looking forward to your next chapter :)