Reviews for Metior Shower
Guest chapter 7 . 12/2/2015
Nymphadora - harry potter much with the name and power
Guest chapter 19 . 9/26/2015
she got back with fuckward? really! and i thought this bella was going to have better taste. so much for bellaxclark fanfic
Pearl M chapter 13 . 9/21/2015
Could you please make fucking sense in this fic? It's stupid to put "and now there is A and B, who introduced to C and D, now C and A are a couple...oh-oh, and there teachers of mutants...oh-oh, and now fight the volturi but now are friends...oh-oh and Clark is VAMPIRE? Seriously? What a stupid fic is this? If you write TRY to use your brain and make a good plot!
lynn chapter 27 . 6/6/2015
more pls
beckah18 chapter 27 . 5/29/2014
Sequel please liked the story would like 2 read more ...
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,914.
If you want to sigh, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Guest chapter 27 . 2/22/2014
This story is stupid, I don't know why you added the cullen back in her life, there's no way anyone in their right mind would get back with a person that ruined their life and made them that depressed!
Midoriori chapter 12 . 2/19/2014
I have no idea what is even happening in this story anymore.
Midoriori chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
You should have just left it as Bella...if you had to, maybe add one or two people. When you add a bunch a characters it gets...cluttered.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I cannot believe a story like this has so many reviews. For Pete's sake, you can't even write 'meteor' correctly, and it's part of the title! and as for the summary: It's 'disaster', not 'desaster'. 'College', not 'collage'.

The chapters are way too short, and it feels too rushed and Mary-Sueish. I'm sorry, but it's true.

You need a beta, and you need one now.
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 27 . 7/24/2013
Baby's!
India chapter 27 . 7/20/2013
Yes pt. 2
mfaerie32 chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
Uhm...10 chapters in...where the check is Clark?
mfaerie32 chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
So far it's reading more like a timeline instead of a story. Six chapters in and there's no real plot yet. ( Ok, I'm on to the next chapter. )
mfaerie32 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
I think you over powered her a bit, but I'll continue to give it a chance. )