Reviews for Star Wars
Falling Silver Raine chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This is Ame, just fyi.

I know I've read this before, and probably comented too, but have I told you lately how much I love you?

Cause I do.

"This… dubious garment is suitable reclining wear?" he asked.

Dairine nodded. "Knock yourself out."

Roshaun looked puzzled.

"An idiom," she said.

Best lines ever. Srsly. xD

I lol'd hardcore. 3
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I've got to quote my favorite lines in here. I know you know them-you wrote them. But they're the ones so good they're worth repeating.

Here goes:

“Still, it would have been an interesting side effect.”

Admitting you've fallen for you best friend is a "side effect" of sending them away together...

Dairine grinned. “Yeah,” she said. “His name’s Luke Skywalker.”

Roshaun paused, a moment too long. “Oh,” he said quietly. And then, regaining his haughty tone, “Well, I certainly pity such a person.”

Very fitting on both counts.

Filif spoke up during the Cantina scene. “Is there only animal sentience?” he asked, tone polite.

Good point; made me a little sad.

“Well, if I am the haughty princess, then it seems clear that you must be the off-the-handle, flyboy space pirate.”

I'm not sure which half of that sentence made me laugh the harest (okay, lie, I definitely cracked a rib on the "off-the-handle, flyboy space pirate") but the whole bit was just perfect.

“It doesn’t bite – I promise.”

Now I want to draw a picture of a t-shirt biting Roshaun.

Despite flushing her way through every Han and Leia scene, while Roshaun weathered them with first surprise and then thoughtful silence, the second move passed without incident.

So very telling...

Roshaun’s smile morphed into an amused smirk. “Luke Skywalker would never be able to keep up with you,” he said.

Absolutely fantastically (hmm, can I cram another adverb in here?) undeniably wonderful. Huzzah, Araine. You've done it. This was just perfect.
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
You know, I think this story is close to being at the top of my favorite YW one-shot stories. You do an excellent job of keeping the characters' reactions within their original character personalities and the whole Star Wars thing was so amazing. I liked how it brought out a whole new level of understanding from the visiting wizards' perspectives.

I would tell them to shut up too, Star Wars is too great to be talked through, even though I make fun of it (lovingly) in my own time.

The best part is Rashaun's line at the end, a nice round up to a beautifully written (and to my delight, grammar, spelling and mechanics mistakes free!).

I hope to see more work from you, maybe something a little longer would be interesting, your style seems to be the kind that could go longer if you wanted to.

Cheers,

-Don "QuixoticQuest" _
JKWhite chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Oh gosh, this was so cute. :D
StrangePhenomenon chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Are you gonna continue? You should, this is really good.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
really good
TRUEYOUNGWIZARD chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
OMG! I loved this writing. I'm guessing it is a sequel to the 7th book. YAY! This writing was awesomeness! : )
Florine chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
OMG, this was fanstastic! “Dairine, why didn’t you warn me Kit and Nita still haven’t resolved their sexual tension?” lol, so funny! Dairine and Roshaun were perfect, you portrayed their characters well:)
Jae Scarlett chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This...is gold. Writemore. xD
o.O.o.Maraudette.o.O.o chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
aw cute! sexual tension - always loved Carmela! 3
Reading Redhead chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Ohmigod. Seeing Dairine and Roshaun as Han and Leia just about made my day. I want more like this!

Red
Azeck-Sparkers chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Tight. Write more!
Pamplemousse chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Amazing! One of the best YW humorfics I've read. So many great one liners!

My favorite: “Dairine, why didn’t you warn me Kit and Nita still haven’t resolved their sexual tension?” Carmela demanded. XD Bravo. Bravo.
Saoirse Darkwind chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
OK, this was AWESOME. I love Star Wars, and this was just great.