Reviews for Are You Falling for Your Best Friend, Inuyasha?
ItsMeT.C chapter 18 . 7/11
Inuyasha's all the way lol
ItsMeT.C chapter 8 . 6/19
This is the love story of Inuyasha. It all started at Kagome's house. Inuyasha was playing with Kagome's cat Buyo. "Inuyasha I don't think Buyo likes that" Kagome said while giggling. " Well he's not getting angry over it" Inuyasha said smiling. Kagome's mother called Kagome for dinner "kagome dinners ready!" " coming mom" kagome yelled back. " hey, Inuyasha you want to join us for dinner?" Kagome asked. "Sure, but I am sorry if nothing is left for you" Inuyasha said jokingly. "My mom always makes enough for everyone" kagome answered cheerfully. "If you say so." Inuyasha replied.

Inuyasha and Kagome walked to the dinning room. was setting the table in till Buyo jump on the table and shredded Inuyasha's robe. "hey!" Inuyasha yelled. "I think that is pay back for when you were playing with him." kagome said laughing. Inuyasha got up " I am going to see if Totosai can fix it." "ok, I'll come too then!" kagome said. "ok" Inuyasha replied. They walked out kagome's house and jumped threw the well. ( For people who don't know what this magical well in it's how kagome goes to Inuyasha's world.) They got out the well.
Cameron chapter 12 . 6/12
I love you!#inuyasha
To much pov with random people outside of the romance -.-
I love it period.
This is just amazing
Amazing job!
InuKag4ever chapter 21 . 3/19
I wish Inuyasha and Sesshomaru really had a relationship like the way you have put them together.
InuKag4ever chapter 20 . 3/19
You are the this fanfic.
Inukag4ever chapter 19 . 3/19
Best chapter ever.I was waiting for this the whole time.
Striker03 chapter 27 . 1/2
I love it how they were bestfriends and secretly love each other. It made me envious. ;D
LittleRen4 chapter 11 . 10/7/2016
You are really doing such a great job! Whenever I'm reading I can't look away! I seriously love this fanfiction!
LittleRen4 chapter 2 . 10/5/2016
You're doing such a great job!
LittleRen4 chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Oh my goodness while reading this I could not look away! You have talent! I love it so far! Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/28/2016
If you do a sequel you should add mirokus windtunnel
Inuyashathepikachu chapter 27 . 7/6/2016
IT'S SO HAPPY! I HAVE TO READ THE SEQUAL!
Inuyashathepikachu chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
KNEW IT! (I luv poptarts :3) :Steals Inuyasha's poptart. MINES!