Reviews for It Wasn't Long Enough
Redneckgal1123 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Another great one Im a huge rascal flatts fan and when u write these song fics u just know how to make the songs emotions come to a new level thank u for the story
hexenkind chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Seriously, you made me cry!

This was so emotional and sad, but still so well written!

Keep on writing :)
turnupthemusicx chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Thanks...thank you for making me cry. I was happy then I cried so much reading this. It was so sad :( I seriously was crying from the beginning to the end.

It was really well written, you could sense Shane's raw emotion, which is really good.

I liked it

Hope to read more of your stuff soon

-Jade(:
Mystery x3 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
this is one of the saddest stories ive ever read. dont be ashamed that your 26 and writing this, it's really good, anybody would mistake you for a real author. i loved the detail, you could FEEL the pain ringing through shane's heart. my eyes were ready to burst with tears. great story, i hope you keep writing!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
aww... how sad.
rapunzl chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Such a poignant, darkly beautiful piece. You managed to relate such a traumatic experience to the reader in such a sorrowful, emotional way. The story was so wonderfully descriptive - the smell of the rain, the sound of its pounding - it really draws the reader in and ties the story together so well.

As always, a piece of beauty - your talent continues to astound me. :)
Loved-Invention chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
First of all, welcome to the addicting CR fandom! Second of all, I'm a college student, so I know what it's like. Third, you had me at the title. Rascal Flatts is the greatest thing since sliced bread. And they did so wonderful with that song (but enough about them) :D

It was so very excellent, yet so very sad. My eyes were a little watery when I read it, haha. It was poetic, and truly beautiful. My heart broke for Shane...

Great Job!

-Aly
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
that was a cute story!
kalaylay chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
i'm glad that your 26 and writing this. because it was so good. i seriously never cry when i read these things. but yours had me tearing up. it was really good.
JelliBeen chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
That was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. Just everything about it is so bitterly sweet!
Enigmaforum chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Wow. Just wow. I love this story and you know I love you my dear for writing this. You did a spectacular job with this piece. The song really just fit in so well with the storyline you created and wow. I mean the emotions were just heartwrenching...I cried throughout almost the entire story. This was just beautiful and good smitchie. Sad but good. thank you for writing it for me dear. :)
angel17712 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
*grabs box of tissues that I know I'll need*

...

-Several thousand words later-

*cries* you...why...but...you're mean! and this is SAD! this isn't just sad sad, this is sad as in "I wanna curl up into a ball with my favorite stuffed animal and bawl my eyes out!" sad! I mean, gah! no more Rascal Flatts for you! Other than the fact that every time I read this, I will tear up and want to cry, this was done BEAUTIFULLY! for your second Camp Rock foray...uh yeah, it kicked BUTT! I am SO proud of you for attempting these two again, even if it didn't have a happy ending. *tears up* You got Shane spot on, and you made me feel so badly for him and their kids. Well done! *hugs*