Reviews for Over the Edge
kate chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
cute and well written! maybe a little more on the lemon part, but very well written! :3
EliTwiVamp chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This story was also really awesome! Good job!
LynDea chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
i loved it:) are u ever gonna make a third one? they are the perfect couple:] so cute
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I want to worship at your Jinx/Kid Flash alter. This is just...amazing smut and yet...more.
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Awwww Wally is so cute!
Collsy100 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I don't think you understand how much I love this story line! What's great is this is probably the closest thing to what would actually happen if Teens Titans continued on and got "adult". Wally is dead on and adorable, I really like how their comparatably short episode on the couch resulted in SO much affection from him. He paid her back in spades and then some! Anyway, I would love it if you kept writing these two. You've got a real knack for it you just don't see in fanfiction much anymore.

Have A Rainy Day (a great day in my book),

Colleen
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
DAMNATION!

That was one of the best sex scenes I've ever encountered anywhere, in print or film. Talk about talent! Those two are MADE for each other. A hex-based prostate massage? A Human Vibrator? I'll say it again, for emphasis:

DAMNATION!

Must be nice to be young and full of stamina and in love while possessing super powers. Really great work!
fallingforthefalllen chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
that. was. so. good! i loved this, it was so well-written and described! Kid Flash and Jinx are sooo cute. you're an amazing writer! keep up the good work!
Fallenarchangel chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
hehe go wally

i love the apollo add in his the best god and then hermes
nekovale chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Okay, this? This is PURE GOLD.

I don't even know where to start, I just love everything of this fic! Your writing style, so smooth and introspective, the way you described Wally and Jinx's personalities and interactions (I just love their playfulness- though Wally's initial seriousness, their exchanging roles, the way they get each other so well...) and of course the hotness, on both sides~ Now, THAT is a sex scene! XD

And I just melt at the ending, it was really sweet.

This fic excels in everything it has, practically. Romance, sexyness, characters' introspection... and I just love it.

Thank you for writing this! If you'll ever get to write another shot I'll definitely be more than glad to read it! D
queena chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
i like your stories
CodyRexBeth chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
one word: fan-freaken-tastic! We loved every minute of it!

~Rexrawr and Comcodes~
lambtastic chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Well that was hot lol the vibrating finger and jinx to the but hole was such a good idea. I also like how they both play top and bottom rules:) love this story!
C.C chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This is so good! Please write MORE! I know most likely you won't but I can hope! I love Jinx and Kid Flash, and you write them so well and in character, I can totally see Flash being serious in bed. And a total horn dog.
the-coconut-bubble chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
That was pretty hot. ;). But really sweet too. And really well written. What a lovely combination!

And haha, it really makes me wonder what they're gonna do when they're both in their 70s and 80s. But maybe superhero libidos never fade, and canes and wheelchairs can be useful to the creative? :).

Awesome work. I agree with whoever said you should write another. :).