Reviews for In this together
Nathalie-NNN chapter 16 . 12/15/2012
So... Yeah. Interesting idea. I love Medium and Numb3rs, and I've read several fanfics about both of them. So I thought 'why don't I read a Medium/Numb3rs crossover?'. But the thing is there aren't that many crossovers about them. As a matter of fact I just found one, this one. I liked the idea, it was somewhat creative, and very interesting. It just lacked, I guess, character development. I know it has been a while but would you consider trying writing something else? Something longer, better planed maybe. I will look you up in a few months to see if you have come up with something. See you.
Iawen Londea chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
2012? LOL! Oh that's funny. I hope you finish this, I want to see where it's going.
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Interesting. I've never watched Medium but I know what it's about. I'm intrigued-I have a feeling something else is really going on here.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
Hey, I was getting ready to PM you with a thanks for reviewing "Grandpa" and I clicked on your name to see if I had missed any of your stories and TA DA! I did! And I love it.

Your concise chapters, while frustrating in their shortness, really give the reader the same sense of Allison's dreams that we get in the show. Very well done.

While I could see Don helping Charlie out of a bind (murder?) I'm not sure I see him actually burying a body to do it. BUT, having said that, I enjoy watching Allison make sense out of her dreams because what she "sees" is not always what exactly happened. And, it seems we have some time to figure things out.

A truly inspired idea, here, Rinne. I hope you update soon.
PattyB chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
Rinne, I just found this story and am definitely intrigued.

Glad to know that Allison and the Eppes for that matter

have three years to prevent this from happening.

They can sorta change the future, can't they? I can't

even imagine Don covering up a crime for Charlie but

Allison's dreams don't lie . . do they?

Looking forward to your next update.