Reviews for Say 'Hello' to me, from me, as you pass by
Tegasus chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Very interesting take on the mythos. I liked it. Thanks for posting!
sammyfish chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This is possibly the most confusing thing I've read, and considering my naive forays into academic philosophical texts and UN legalese, amongst others, that's saying something...but I'm not sure that's a bad thing. I can't quite decide whether I love or hate it. But I'm definitely intrigued. (Also, thanks for all your lovely fics I'm currently reading - which I enjoy for the full range of standard reasons :) )
setting the world on fire chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
i have no idea what was happening in this but i know it was brilliant
1sunfun chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Interesting story.

1sunfun
Creme de Menthe chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
...so dizzy ... Anyway, great fic. Love it.
PenNameless1994 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Head in circles- almost makes sense but it's not supposed to.
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
OMG! The more I read your work the more EPIC is gets. YOU ROCK!
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Tres amusante.
August Mayhem chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
...Well! I'm not entirely sure what I was expecting, but that sure wasn't it! Yet I find it quite intriguing, I sometimes (read frequently) got lost among all the trading between beings (almost called them deities...) and the plot was a bit topsyturvy to the point where I had to re-read a paragraph or two several times and still not get it.

But I did enjoy the story and I wanted to smack Dumbledore when he didn't understand. But then I usually want to smack him so perhaps that wasn't extraordinarily different. I know it's complete, and I shouldn't say this, because I'm about to say what my readers say after a one shot and I'm always like "It's a ONE shot, I've labelled it complete, WHY are you story-alerting?"

And now that I've gone on a tangent...I'd love to see/read some omakes/drabbles of the life they lead. But at the same time, I'm perfectly content with what you've written.

Anywho, only have Demeno..something or other, I can't remember the title. I've spent last night and all of today reading your stories. You are going on my fav. authors list, fyi. You're an AMAZING writer and I envy your mad skills!

Ciao!

August
Alex Mcpherson chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
hi

my brain is melting, so I'll make this short before I txt th hsptl

wtf

nw v g9t 5o fo fmmf;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Bumpkin chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I loved this! It was fantastic! The hectic pace so complimented the wall-street trading the 'powers' indulged in so well and kept the reader and Albus so wonderfully off balance. Hee, I am still giggling. Thank you so much for sharing. :D

Marns

pN
Wizco chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
It was a bit odd, but it certainly has potential. Perhaps you could polish the descriptions a bit more if you ever get to editing this story, if not, it's still cool. A rather nice reading exercise that requires your attention.

It reminded me of something, but I can not tell you what.

Strange, no?

Cheers,

Wizco
gryffinsdoor chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Wonderfully twisted. Thank you!
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Total brilliance. What inspired you to write this?

Thanks for sharing. :)
dusty old books chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Brilliance...doesn't get any better than this.

*Takes hat off*