Reviews for The Interview
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 2 . 10/6
PSSH explain yourself jedi culture that you genocided and the whole I thought It was a good diea at the time.
and then learn that for a skywalker when you have a freak out as a maby father you over throw a government cause mass upheaval...and wide spread destruction... and when you get old and have a mid lfie crisis you decided it really was all a BAD IDEA and overthrow it AGAIN only throwing it the OTHER WAY.
psh. love this.
B0nk3rs chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
kudos to Mon for making Anakin take a mental health year , fucking finally the galaxy thanks you
keep up the good work!
Dirtkid123 chapter 10 . 11/16/2016
GOD! IM CRYING WITH TEARS OF RAGE! THAT DAMNABLE NOSY BISH OF A REPORTER DARES TO APOLOGIZE?! I HATE HER SO MUCH! This was an amazing story!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2016
So boss. I love this story already! I also really like how Leia and Luke function so differently; Leia just dosn't have the same bond as Luke does with their father. It's understandable, and Leia takes after Anakin while Luke takes after Padmé. Luke understands more, and most of all, he won't give up on Anakin while Leia does. Anakin won't respond to Leia's abrasiveness, since it'll raise his guard up more. He needs Luke's soothing presence to wear him down and comfort him, to not judge and understand.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
It's not Anakin that's sociopath; it's Jedi who are.
Idiots. Force does give visions of future. His words are true, even if he does suffer trauma.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 10 . 1/26/2016
I like your fics
becgate chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
Loved it!
Brievel chapter 10 . 4/11/2015
...yep. Just got me a quad-cannon mounted on a speeder specially reinforced to support it, and will be blasting that entire crew - 'cept for the cameraman, and makeup artists - oh, alright then, just the two sleaziest connivers - into history. Excuse me for a few minutes...
Brievel chapter 9 . 4/11/2015
...never mind, I'll do it myself. And then have a heyday with that sleazy Twi'lek monster who's orchestrating the whole thing.
Brievel chapter 8 . 4/11/2015
Blow that Dathomir witch into as many sparkling bits of spacedust as the Death Star already...
Brievel chapter 7 . 4/11/2015
Yeah, he was *really* cute as a little kid. Pity he grew up.
tanithlipsky chapter 10 . 2/16/2015
i feel... that this is unfinished( i can't tell you what it is, but my mind is screaming that the end is missing) but this was a good read. all the chapters were emotional.
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 10 . 1/27/2015
This was abrilliant, well thought out, beautifully written piece of fix. I just want to thank you for writing this story and totally making my evening.
Lisse chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
You touched a bit on the grotesqueness of child soldiers here - Espera balks at the idea of Anakin killing someone at the age of 12, but the truth is, even if it's in the line of duty, no child should be killing anyone at the 12, jedi duty or no. That last line really does have so many layers.
Iron Spike chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
This was a very interesting take on an alternate outcome. While I don't think the tone of Luke or Leia was correct, it worked well in regards to the story line.

Thanks for the entertaining read.

Spike