Reviews for 46: Last Lullaby
Amanthya chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
WHY. Why would you DO that. Was canon not sucky enough in the SxC regard?! Btw, I make note of your skill in writing, and ability to get into Susan's head/voice. But this fic thoroughly depressed me.
rosali sobreira chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
um pouco triste os dois últimos parágrafos mas adorei sua historia
Grey Blade chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Impressive.

In each fandom, you rarely ever come upon a story with a writing style that combines substance with flow and poise.

Usually, when I find an author whose style I like, I'd just go over to their profile and check out their other works, but I think I'll just relish the wait that comes with browsing through the fandom, so that when I stumble upon yours, it will be all the better to read. That's how much I liked this fic.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Omg! This was such a sad story, both happy and bittersweet. I hated to see Susan pull away from her family, but I understand and even respect the reasons now. I wish she had introduced him to them though. And that she had stayed with her family, so she would be able to join them in the end too. Also, I love how you never gave him a name! I assume that in her world his name was not Caspian, but I love that you never gave him a different one. And that the only time his name was ever mentioned was when Peter said it. Wonderful touch, that. Excellent story! I really enjoyed it :)
sweet.sonata chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Ahhhh! Thanks for taking away all my hope.. lol. Poor, poor susan
Through Darkness chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This was stunning and so beautiful and my heart breaks. I love the transition and the reasoning behind why Susan changed between the books. Love it.

Through Darkness and Light /x\
sandwich chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
that was amazing!

it was so sweet & believable & fits in with the narnia story and and adn...

just amazing. i LOVED it :)
Elly83 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Good idea on the Susan and Caspian couple but the ending was a cop-out.
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Hm..., funny, I found myself listening to "Ten Years Gone" when I came the very end of this.

I think you made me cry. Twice. This was excellently written; The depth of Susan's turmoil, lack of placement, and the way her life changed in London after leaving Narnia (and Caspian), only to find him again, so to speak, in another man of a completely different character, except when it came to loving her.

I liked how her searching for him by emersing herself in the socialite life and later entering a relationship with him was the reasoning behind her Neglect toward spending time with her sibblings and supposed forgetfullness about "Narnia" (after she told him the tale of her adventures without ever implying it was here, hoping Caspian would emerge from this man's subconscious and love her like he never got the chance to in Narnia), forever creating a lack of comradery between the four of them.

Ah, Man, when I read the words "She never heard from him again" I, too, ended up thinking his ship sunk half way through its trip back home. [Cries] To loose a lover and her family...

Excellent Story

Sakura123
Rhion chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Oh god, I feel naseous. Got that was beautiful, but angst always makes me ill - at least when it's a truly unhappy ending... *whimpers* Chocolate - yes I need some chocolate now... *searches for Junior Mints*

I wish you wrote for Suspian more often, maybe somethin' a little less... owwy would come out? I mean this is _gorgeous_ but OWW!

I'm gonna like go cut my wrists with a Marsbar wrapper already...
xxFuturistico chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
That was incredibly sad. I think I cried a total of five times. Thanks a lot, hon.

The story was astounding, no matter how sad I loved it. But still; incredibly sad. And now I have to go to school and everyone's going to ask why my face looks like a tomato and I'll have to tell them (through fresh tears);

"Caspian..:sniff:. . didn't . .:sniff:. . come back! :Large sigh:..WHY?"

..Okay, maybe not the "why" part, but still it would be embarrassing.
maggie chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
holy cow, how dare you make me cry!

so heartbreaking and heartfelt.

you captured susan so perfectly and this version of caspian made me melt even more!

you've definitely done a magnificent job!

keep up the amazing work!
ringgetsu chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
wow! didnt see that coming! Well-written and very easy to read. this fic is not a very happy fic, is it? But I get that. I cant help thinking that your version of Susan is one tough cookie. Not many people can withstand emotional baggage like she had and not be sent to the loony facility. Plus the not knowing would probably kill anyone if not make them seriously psychologically-imbalanced after everything that happened. Poor Susan indeed.

On a lighter note, this is a good fic. More?
Ash12345 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Beautiful! But so painful at the end...the stand alone line "She never heard from him again" was just gut-wrenching for sure. I love the idea that the reason Susan pulls away from her family, why she cares so much about lipstick and stockings is because of CASPIAN! The end might have been the same (Susan all alone) but I prefer your way of getting there (sorry, Lewis). Great story!