Reviews for Coming Home
obsessedANDaddicted1 chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
Liked it? You're seriously asking me if I liked it? Honey, not only do I like it, I am freaking in love with it! It's amazing and interesting and probably the best story on this freaking site! You're a really good writer and I hope to be able to stand my ground 10 years from now and say: "I knew she/he is a magical writer."

Shortly, excelent work, keep it up this way and you're going to be as famous as Stephanie Meyer :-)
Bendleshnitz chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
Oh, the glee! This was absolutely beautiful. I was in tears at the end. Seriously, the perfect ending to all that gorgeous UST, lol

I cannot stop smiling!

I knew you were a great writer and, clearly, you don't cease to amaze me 3
Bendleshnitz chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
Aaaahhhhh! Guess who's an addict of this fic?

I was planning on reviewing on every chapter, like I normally do, but I sneaked around the office reading as much as I could and cursed whoever prevented me from reading more.

I love this fic so much that I -someone who loves food SO much- sacrificed eating another piece of my veggies tortilla so I could read a few more lines of this story in my lunch break.

Cannot believe it will end in the next chapter. Such bittersweet moment!
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Ahhh so good! I'm becoming addicted to this pairing. I'm so confused...am I starting to like Twilight fanfic? Am I going to start looking for Quil/Claire fics?

hahaha

Cannot believe I have no time to read all day long and when I do, it's so freaking late that I can't allow myself to read more than one chapter.

Can't thank you enough for pointing me here!

So looking forward to reading what's next :D
A L R chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
Hi there. This has got to be one of my favourite Quil and Claire story's and I wish, wish, wish that it would go on for longer but I ofcourse understand that a good story ends best when it wants you reading more. Congratulations on pulling my heart strings and making me smile so widely by the end of it it's still on my face even though this isn't the first time I've read this.

I won't sign on and favourite this because I love the fact that every once in a while I come on here and find it again. I love that everytime I read it, it's like the first time. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I can't wait for a while to pass before I find it again ;)
ReneeBaee chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
This is absolutely an amazing story. I just have to tell you that you did a wonderful job writing this story, and keep it up because you have amazing talent as an author.

-me
Laziesttiger chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
Thank you for writing this, I thought it was a sweet story. I would offer a slight constructive (I hope) criticism in that I feel your dialogue and pace shows a lack of experience, but I'm sure you will improve with more practice (hint hint!) More please.
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
i luv it~ FREAKIN FINALLY!
amiko-san chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
omg that was really good! I want more!
Bovine Freak chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
Heya,wow the way you told this story was really good. Especially how you made Claire to sound like a proper person/character. Maybe you could do a seaquel in Quils point of view? ;)
IcyxEyes chapter 6 . 12/10/2009
So in the end, the oblivious Claire and the heart-broken Quil got a happily ever after albeit many ups and downs. And their first kiss, that was sweet, and passionate, and fiery, and hot, and...you get the rough idea. I really do adore Adam, because without him, Claire would still be in her own little bubble, with her "wanderlust". When he got punched, it was **ouch** for me.

A short but engaging story. I'll glad you didn't drag it out like others. No offence, but other imprint stories can be 100 0 plus words, yet fail to capture readers' attention. The ending was what i envisioned it to be, romantic and cliched. But aren't all imprint stories like that, and i do love happy endings~!

So thanks for giving me my Claire/Quil fix of the day, you did a great job. And the dialogue was good, so you need not worry about it. Hope to read other stories written by you soon, so...get crackin'! :)
IcyxEyes chapter 5 . 12/10/2009
Yup, so Adam is gay~! And Claire finally musters up enough courage to confess her feelings for Quil! And i bet he'll welcome her with open arms, what's with him being so moody and all...
IcyxEyes chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
Obvious to me that Quil is jealous, given his character, he's probably imagining the worst, thinking that Adam and Claire are having some kind of relationship. Too bad it's not obvious to Claire. .""
IcyxEyes chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
Finally, the reunion~! I would really like to know what Quil is thinking right now~!
IcyxEyes chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Finally she realize! And I've taken a liking to Adam, surprisingly. Because i thought they were in a relationship when i read So Far Away, but now i know he's not interested, and he's gay right? So, i'm hoping to catch more of Quil in action, because he is the main character after all. Didn't seems like your first time in dialouge, great job! :D
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »