Reviews for Where You Are
Allison Solange Flores Mertz chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
Oh my God! This is so beautiful
*aplauses*
short and simple chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
oh my gosh! i come back to fanfiction after about a gazillion years and i see that you added in one more chapter! i REALLY love the whole concept of this. ideas like these really gets to me. :') once again, amazing.

simply amazing. _
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
Hey
Lotus Sword chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
:) Hahahaha, Kotoko's so predictable! Noooooo, why did Irie die?!
short and simple chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
The plot line of this three-shot was absolutely brilliant. Seriously, do you know how much I cried? Amazing, and very well written. Good job! :)
moonyandpadfoot07 chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
What happened to Naoki? Gee, please update soon!
Nintai-Tenshi chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Ah, I randomly get on here and see that you updated this. And I still love it, and it still breaks my heart. Great job! Really, I mean it. This was wonderful.!
manycolouredeyes chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
*waterfall of tears* The moment I found out that Naoki's dead, I wanted to cry! Boohoo! But I love this all the same.
SSHine chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I swear I feel like I just got punched in the guts. By the third chapter my hands were feeling cold and my face was a mess. They where tears everywhere! Including my keyboards.

That was sad, but very beautiful. I think the reason it hurt me even more is because I imagined the Korean characters, Baek Seung Jo and Oh Ha Ni, as well.

Okay, now I'm gonna go cry some more T.T

Thank you for sharing!
isaraaries chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
i'm crying while reading from Chapter 1. my heart ached. it's such a heartbreaking story. i've felt the sadness. and i still can't stop crying when i write this.
satomika chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
eh?

that's just it...?
Yuuki-Kuran of the Knight chapter 2 . 3/13/2010

This is sad. Makes me want to cry (I'm very emotional :D)

Please say Naoki survives...
illusen chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
i dont get what happened?
Loving-Chakra chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
ah! How mysty and sad-_-(sniffles)

Thanks for that fic
Nintai-Tenshi chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
Oh I'm crying again. But this time i'm okay.

It's very good, i enjoyed it so much i've read it eight times already, and each time i get so mad that it ended.

But the plot for chapter is fantastic!

Thank you so much for posting this chapter!

I'm overly jolly about you posting it, i broke out into a happy smile!

Well any way great job and keep up the fantasitc work

your truly, Patience