Reviews for Sweet Kisses
Makoharuiluvislife chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
I stayed up all night reading all of these cause they were ALL so adorable! Amazing writing!
grace chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Just saying here that that was amazing.
KaChan84 chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
loved it :)
rikuisis90 chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
Loved the one shots. And your character development is absolutely amazing. Hope to see more added soon and hope all is well for you :)
ec-writes chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Ah! So cute! I adore this!
ec-writes chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
Okay, so basically I love everything that you write. Let's just say that.
ec-writes chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Ah! This story is great, too! I really love how you handle these characters.
ec-writes chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
This story might be my favorite by you. I have to admit. It's simplistic and sweet. I really like it.
ec-writes chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
The first anime left me in PAIN over the lack of real EdWin preciousness. This fic truly captures what their relationship was, in my opinion. The line "they could never go where the other went" just makes me think of Ed stuck in Germany, while Winry was left in Resembool. Such a great read.
ec-writes chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Haha! This story made me laugh out loud.
ec-writes chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Very cute. I just adore how Ed reacts to Winry in the end.
ec-writes chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
I love Ed's note. "I can give you the things you want, too." is such a sweet, and strange thing for him to say, but it fits so perfectly with their relationship. Another adorable drabble.
ec-writes chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Your description of honesty and truth is so interesting. I really like it.
Ed's letter is just precious.
ec-writes chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Oh, this story is too funny. Ed would be enough of an ass to do such a thing.
shamanuniverse chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
Wow.
I just read through all of it. Just wow. Where do I begin?
Here are a few things I really liked about your writing:
It's well developed, proper grammar, it has just the right amount of descriptions, it's unique and quite frankly it's beautiful.
Fanfictions tend towards the cliche, but yours is far from it.
Your characterizations are impecable and I really appreciate finding such accurate representations of their personalities! Maybe I'm just biased cuz EdWin is my favorite couple hehe
I loved every moment of reading this, and all the emotions you create with your words.
I do plan on reading every other story you've written and hope for an update sometime soon :)
I do hope you're investing in some sort of writing class in your college! Even if it's just for fun, you might truly enjoy it, I know I did. Talent such as yours deserves to be recognized!

I hope on seeing an update sometime soon :)