Reviews for Sweet Kisses
MorphinStar chapter 6 . 10/1/2015
Oh I loved it! Especially Chapter 6, That One really moved me, I don't know, it just fits perfectly for both of them. I just Had to reread it and wow. Thank you for that!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 10 . 8/30/2015
XD Ed's reaction after hearing the story was adorable.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
Awwww, that was cute.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 5 . 8/30/2015
XD Smooth Elric, very smooth. You're lucky Winry fell in love with a weirdo like you.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
Awwww, sweet but great to see it still in character.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
XD Nice.

Miss Quiet Writer chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
...slabs of frozen beef? XD
Nameless chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
Wow I loved these fanfics they were amazing. 3am to 4am awesome idea :D!
The Decicated chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
Chapter 6, Hurt was amazing, 5 was too. I haven't gotten through all the chapters yet but i will. Please countinue with these one-shots, you have amazing talent to bring the characters and plot to life. Contact me via skype if you want any ideas, my user is alexrafff
Sincerly
A Dedicated fma watcher.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 10 . 4/16/2015
Oh my god! That was just simply amazing! Wow, that was surprising but okay. It was good in how it ended.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 9 . 4/15/2015
I guess Hoheheim was one of the first Edwin shippers. That was a very nice story/chapter. I liked that little part about Winry and Ed! So cute!
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 8 . 4/14/2015
Oh my god! That was a surprising but smooth excuse that Winry used. I bet Ed's going to want to use it too!
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 7 . 4/13/2015
You go Alphonse! That was brilliant! And very cute!
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
That was just so beautiful and moving, it brought me to trears, almost. That has to be one of the best you have ever written, it just went into so much more. And I loved it.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 5 . 4/12/2015
Yup, that was definitely smooth Ed! That last line nailed it! But OH MY GOSH! I fangirled so hard when they kissed! That was perfect! Loved it!