Reviews for Of Bullets, Rain, Roses and Wanderings
Not Horribly Depressing chapter 1 . 7/18
CockByteHuntress chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
here I didn't need this anyway.

Truly a well written and moving fic.
EnderNadra chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I started crying after the thing about Luna. I am curious, does Harry love Luna? Beautiful story, so emotional, so well written, thank you for making it. _ 3 T_T Y.Y
FallenAngel231312 chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
This was an amazing oneshot. It was really moving.
lw117149 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
interesting very interesting:)
BabbyGirl93 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I cried. This was such a moving and thought provoking story. thank you
Luke Amranvor chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Thank you for this story. I try to read this every day so that I do not fly away on arrogance and comfort. I use this to bring myself to earth to show myself that earth is not sunshine rainbows daisies unicorns but blood reality death pain and suffering. Thank you thank you thank you for this.
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This story was sad, but well written. Good job!
livebyinsanity chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Great story although I didn't understand the reference to 'Gaia'
KatiePotterWeasley chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Oh Merlin, I'm crying :'(
Great oneshot though. :D x
SamiTheWerewolf chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Let me say one thing, you have a wonderful way with words. When I read your story, I could vividly see all that you were describing. Thank you for publishing your wonderful, though melancholy story
uwohali chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
That was a good explaination, of how a lot of people take things & people for granted. You put a lot of thought into it. Eventhough it is fiction, it held many sad facts of blind eyes & deaf ears to others suffering.
Daemen9 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I read this on AFF you just had to make me cry didn't you? I LOVE IT!
jules3677 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I did enjoy this. All the reasons he listed, that were ignored, where ones that I have also pondered. Why why why? So well written, brought a tear or four to my eyes.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
sssooooooo sad it made me cry i love it