Reviews for Of Bullets, Rain, Roses and Wanderings
lw117149 chapter 1 . 6/14
interesting very interesting:)
BabbyGirl93 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I cried. This was such a moving and thought provoking story. thank you
Luke Amranvor chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Thank you for this story. I try to read this every day so that I do not fly away on arrogance and comfort. I use this to bring myself to earth to show myself that earth is not sunshine rainbows daisies unicorns but blood reality death pain and suffering. Thank you thank you thank you for this.
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This story was sad, but well written. Good job!
livebyinsanity chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Great story although I didn't understand the reference to 'Gaia'
KatiePotterWeasley chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Oh Merlin, I'm crying :'(
Great oneshot though. :D x
SamiTheWerewolf chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Let me say one thing, you have a wonderful way with words. When I read your story, I could vividly see all that you were describing. Thank you for publishing your wonderful, though melancholy story
uwohali chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
That was a good explaination, of how a lot of people take things & people for granted. You put a lot of thought into it. Eventhough it is fiction, it held many sad facts of blind eyes & deaf ears to others suffering.
Daemen9 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I read this on AFF you just had to make me cry didn't you? I LOVE IT!
jules3677 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I did enjoy this. All the reasons he listed, that were ignored, where ones that I have also pondered. Why why why? So well written, brought a tear or four to my eyes.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
sssooooooo sad it made me cry i love it
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
How touching.
Zana20 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Great story!

The part when the letter been read by Snape is Brilliant!

Its could be very nice story, if you will want to expand one day. Like Harry's mind come back in time -with all memories. i think its could be fun to write. I personally newer get enough of those time travel stories.

I read Harry Potter books (I am 18, will be 19 in October) and my ground mother, 73 years old lady, read it too.

And also my cousin, he 13 years old read them.

And I was really surprised, how we all viewed Harry Potter world.

My cousin was just angry teen, and blame Vernon and Petunia and Snape. And Albus. He said if he was Harry, he would buy big Gun and kill everyone.

Of course he was just 13 years old.

Anyway, its my grandmother, who surprised me. She has degree in politics, she survived second world war, and she told me next, that Wizaring world, that was created by J. , is doomed and the main reason is that Hogwarts celebrated Christmas.

I started to laugh, because I did not get it, what Christmas has to do with doom.

But grandma asked me again, why would wizards celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ?

I stopped laughing and started to think and my grandma continued.

She told me, that Wizarding world and Muggle world are very different to co-exist.

Changes are needed and Voldemort was change, and in reality he had to win.

And her conclusion was, that Voldemort was inevitable happening. That after his death new Dark Lord or Dark lady will rise again.

And if she was Harry Potter she would choose to be with Voldemort.

I was shocked, because I thought she would pick up Albus.

But she told me that Albus is politishian, he can not think about single person (like Harry Potter), he has to think about whole nation.

He did his best to acchieve what he wanted – the ultimate death of Voldemort. But also he responsible for deaths of many.

In her opinion, he the most terrible headmaster she ever read in books, and Minerva is very good teacher, but the most uselles Deputy Headmistress.

But her favorite character was Snape. She said, that book should be called, how Snape fixed everything and saved everyone!

And this is why I kind of liked your story, because its very realistic.
domsijohn chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
my poor harry always pain i hate that jk made him be with the weasley are at less ginny and ron so sad love it good job. for me im just happy that he can live
slashslut chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
beyond sad but honestly, would could blame him?