Reviews for Heist
Razell chapter 1 . 4/8
All that for Pizza. Crow is something else... At least he tipped the delivery boy. Unlike that brat on Home Alone. It was really clever how he got around all of the obstacles and alarm systems. You have to be clever to live like he does, with no one to rely on but himself and hungry kids to feed.

Pizza might be a quick and easy meal for most of us, but to far too many kids it's a feast they rarely get to enjoy.

At first I was upset about the cat, now I feel sorry for the dogs.

Great story, funny and thoughtful at the same time.
Made of Blue chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
There still aren't enough good stories about Crow... I'm so glad I found yours. :)
ChocolateLizz chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Lol, I would've expected Crow to rob some rare artifact for the house/mansion, but he just went there to steal some pizzas? Crow's more awesome than I thought! xD
everyoneisMISunderstood chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Never mind. I get it now XD
everyoneisMISunderstood chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I do love Crow XD He's so mischievous but he really does have a good heart.

One thing I don't get though is the very ending after the line break. It was just a little unclear to me of the purpose of a random family reflecting on pizza or if it was Crow when he was older. But I just might not understand because I'm really slow!
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Lovely. Seems really true to Crow's character.
Fifilafemme chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
LOL! Crow is one crazy thief. I liked the part with the Satellite cat the best.
pipecleanerFlowers chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
that was really good :D considering how little crow stories there are, this was the best one i've read! good job!
Madnessisfun chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Hehe, cute story. Crow's quickly becoming one my favorite characters in the 5ds universe. Great plot and the bit at the end made this a fun story I'd highly recomend to all Crow fans.