Reviews for Feel A Thing
4400255 chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
This is building up to something really evil, isn't it? I have to wonder whether Bad Horse has a longterm plan going on - Billy sees Penny die, unleashing Dr. Horrible, and then Dr. Horrible finds out that Penny was alive the whole time and intentionally put him through that pain to save her own skin, and he finishes her off, forever cutting himself off from his own gentler nature and leaving himself with nothing but the ELE.

(Are you likely to continue this at any point, do you think?)
WolfDaughter chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Wow, now there's a new twist on things! Here's another story of yours I'm really hoping you update soon. Any chance I can coax you back into the world of Dr. Horrible?
accallia chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Oooh, I like it. I wish you'd continue.
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
It seems it's been quite awhile since you've updated, but I love where you're going with this. Your ELE characters snap right off the page, and I can't wait to see what happens with Penny. Thanks for posting! :-)
Red Bess Rackham chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
O... scary! Interesting idea. Good job (no errors did I spot this time ;D)!

Red Bess Rackham chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Short, but still interesting. I wonder what Bad Horse wants with Penny?

Another nitpick:

-"I surly know who you are" should be "surely"

Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Interesting beginning...!

Wanted to point out a couple of errors:

-"the one that sais last page." should be "says"

-"why he was so interested in the looser." should be "loser"

Other than that, overall good. Reading on...

~Red

P.S. Loved your summary btw!
funkypartyweasel chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
I have been reading this and loving it, I just haven't had time to review!

This is very good; kinda different from your other stuff, but I mean that in a good way! One of the best things about it, (in my opinion) is the characterisation of Bad Horse and Fake Thomas Jefferson. The backstory you've given them is really intriguing and interesting. That's actually a big reason why I love your stories; all the background character details you put into them.

So anyway, great work, and I look forward to more! :)
Donteatacowman chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
Hm, very nice. I am intrigued.
Donteatacowman chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
Twice last week you month the weekend. …or… if… that was you.

Convoluted words. I know the quote you mean, but...

Another good chapter! :D
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Haha, brilliant. I'm looking forward to reading more. Nice voice you've given each of the ELE members.
EvilGenius27 chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
Wow, nice story. It's very original. I love how Bad Horse can actually talk, usually he communicates through some other means...

There are a few grammar mistakes here and there, but that's pretty much the only problem I see.

Update soon please :)