Reviews for Being Wendy
amazinggalaxy2003 chapter 28 . 5/18
Damned faeries!
Anti-Carly chapter 30 . 12/27/2014
OH MY GOODNESS! I've been reading this for the past month and I must say that it is phenomenal! It's written flawlessly and the story is just beautiful! The love and the beautiful blooming romance was so thrilling! It kept me on edge with all the problems with them and Neverland and I thought they'd surely die and the child was doomed and the twists and turns! Wow. Very beautiful and feisty. Amen!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/24/2014
A beautifully written story! I loved every chapter! the plot was great, it had it all; romance, action, agony. Thank you for the lovely story
Guest chapter 30 . 6/16/2014
Wonderful and amazing story! I like it a lot!
Stansa chapter 30 . 2/26/2014
Amazing story I love how you made hook!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/9/2013
I love this story. I've read it so many times.
MuggleWumper chapter 30 . 9/28/2013
Oh my goodness! I never thought I would love a pairing of Wendy and Hook! but honestly this has been a fantastic read! I loved your writing style, how descriptive you were with alot of the action, and how they fell in love ... AW JUST SO FABBY! love love love :)
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Lovely beginning, dearie! ;) I can't wait to read more! There aren't enough Hook/Wendy fanfictions out there so I'm thrilled to have found this one!

Lyn
petrichorblue chapter 30 . 10/7/2012
This is the kind of a story that leaves me with a nice, cozy feeling inside my chest. Thank you for writing it.
Lolita chapter 13 . 5/11/2012
"The door's blown off!"

"The door's been blown off?"

"The door!"

"The door!"

Haha!
Lolita chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
I always love to come back to this story and reread it when I'm in the mood for some Hook-Wendy!

On a side note, I totally hate the new Review button on this site. It's obnoxious and unsightly; it doesn't even match anything! Ugh.

Anyway, your story is awesome.
Miss Savvy chapter 30 . 10/30/2011
The story is absolutely breathtaking!

It's no doubt the best story on here that deals with the relationship between Hook and Wendy.

Superb job with this piece, really.
the-voiceless chapter 30 . 2/25/2011
First of all, i rarely comment on any story that I read ever since I've been here. I really didn't want to waste my time in doing so. Other storie are...unlike yours. So, bravo! Your story was freakin amazing. Never delete it. Never rewrite it. Never change it! It was revolutionary! Talk about taking it to a whole knew level. Your a brilliant writer, and don't let anyone else tell you any different.

With love, a fan.
Amanda Lauren chapter 30 . 1/23/2011
Wow i really enjoyed reading this story :)

excellent job!
Royalraven007 chapter 30 . 11/29/2010
That was the best story ever! Took me three days to make it all the way through (while still trying to appear as if I'm caught up with my homework ) Such an amazing story! I know you have doubts about it but (other then minor spelling errors) if I were you I wouldn't change a thing! :) I don't even know what to say to convay to you how much I enjoyed that story :) Just know that you have caused at least one more person to dream of Neverland again