Reviews for Piqujait
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Great story! Great beginning to it! Finish it!
Scar-Faced Hundred chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
What an awesome story! Are you planning on continuing any time soon? I wanna know what happens next! :P

~Jo
BreGurl23 chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
hurry up with chapter 3 please
TragedyBunny chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Well, overall I think the story is well written and engaging. I like the fact that it's Katara-centric and that it has different feel to it than most Avatar fics I've read. Katara feels a bit different than the in the show, but hey it's an AU. There were a couple minor grammar mistakes, and a couple of sentences that had an extra word or were missing a word though.

Now let me start the disagreement train up for the last two reviewers. The summary states that it is an AU, and the characters are listed as Katara and Zuko, simple enough right? The narrative is not hard to follow in the least, unless someone needs the he said, she said format to follow something. And for the Inuit words, I think they add flavor, the three big one are listed at the beginning of the chapter, and the ulu is described as a knife. The only one not defined is the word for shaman, which I think anybody could infer is a shaman or some other religious leader given that he is described as trying to DRIVE AN EVIL SPRIRIT out of someone.

LOLZ, enough ranting. Anyway I like,good piece o' fic.
FaeBreeze chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Interesting, so is the teen with the scar (I'm asuming he's Zuko) a high ranking officer or the Prince of the Fire Nation? You didn't make it quite clear.
xyzisme chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Hm. I like your story a lot, but it's too confusing at times. You need to make the narrative clear and cohesive, and remember that even if something seems clear to you, your readers are starting afresh.

This was the same problem with the first chapter, but the core of your story is strong, and I hope it gets better.
Bard Child chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
/ Ok...well...I wasn't as captivating as I thought. And I didn't expect this to be Zutara fic, first off. I am distracted by the constantly borrowing of inuit words. I only know a handful. The rest I had to guess.

I didn't expect this to be an AU either. At least I am assuming this an AU since I am going "WHERE BLUE HELL IS AANG" or are you gonna leave him out so you can have your wet dream with Katara and Zuko -.-?

It's decent, but just everything is so damn unclear and I am trying to read it without going. "Huh? Ok? WTF?" I like the concept it's really good and Katara centric fics are nice. The Inuit words are already when you don't throw them everywhere. I like the pirate kid.

Over all 6/10 Just try to make things less vauge and warn for AU
venomouscupcakes chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
please update soon! i can't wait for zutara!

JO
ZuKo chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This is a really nice begining!

I hope you'll continue!

Luvs! MOI!
Westhaven18 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Hm... interesting. Please continue.
xyzisme chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Very very promising. Need an update!
wallflower009 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
its acool story.

i would like to find out what happens next
Darkness's Daughter chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Hey this is really good. Instead of katara finding the Avatar and going to the nothern water tribe, she goes to find her gran-gran. I am guessing that Katara and Zuko will fall in love since the main two characters are Zuko and katara. Update son!

-zukoluver45
advidartist chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
OOH!drama, me likee!Katara's going to save her grandmother and save the day. Why is it that Katara's almost never the hero, mostly the damsel in distress? Keep it up I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Faerytastrophe chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Wonderful build up and suspense. This is bottled-insanity from deviant art, and I'm definitely enjoying this so far, I can't wait to see how this will turn out. Keep on writing!