Reviews for Book 1, Renesmee's Life : Clouded Moon
Guest chapter 19 . 7/18/2014
awesome so the saga continues
catrina d chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
Evetything I have read is completely amazing I absolutely love it and hope you continue the complete story til the end with them
Guest chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
I love it!
sydk chapter 30 . 9/22/2013
this is such an amazing book u did amazing it is so detailed and just wow amazing u sound like Stephanie Myer she would be proud so bravo o
Guest chapter 32 . 9/12/2013
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 32 . 6/14/2013
I really liked this story but renesmee has to many talents
bustersquish chapter 28 . 5/27/2013
Awesome story just discovered it and cant wait to start reading the next one
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
rob chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
Great book so far as I reach chapter 17 I can't stop. I'm not a reader but thus story has me hooked for more. I love the fact that she us with Jake.
Thulz chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
this chapter is really interesting :)
she learns how to blend in :)
does it seem like Michael has a lil something for renesmee ;) or is it just me ? :P

Thulz chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
hey :)
ummm your book is actually really interesting :) ...
thank you for this :) ..
i'll tell my friends to read this :) .. so you'll have more views :D

by the way, what does "POV" mean ? eg: Renesmee's POV in chapter 9 ?

thank you .. :)
Jazzytwilight13 chapter 26 . 2/21/2013
Awe I wouldn't mind studying with jake either and maths is my worst subject to lol. Sounds like a surprise partaaaay coming on!
Jazzytwilight13 chapter 25 . 2/21/2013
For some reason it wouldn't let me review the last page. Anyway Nessie being able to read minds is super cool wish I could. Hang on that means she has 3 powers and that makes her probably the coolest half vampire half human hybrid ever!
Jazzytwilight13 chapter 24 . 2/21/2013
Thank god Jacob is ok! Wow real children of the moon! Cool! That mind convo was really sweet and cute I didn't realise Nessie could read minds!
Jazzytwilight13 chapter 23 . 2/21/2013
Omg action packed but Jacob can't be hurt can't review any more have to read on!