Reviews for Love is a Hearts Child 2 Memories Matter Most
WinxfairyBloomfan1212 chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
I like W.I.T.C.H and Winx Club so that was insulting to me for you to call Winx Club dumb. Plz change it for a Middle Schooler who is younger then u.
katkah chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
Story; 4 of 5 stars.

Four because you have many gramatical errors (is english your first language?) and the chapters are SO DARN LONG! You should cut them a little. It doesent matter how many chapters will have this as long as it's readable.

But I like it so far. Keep the work.
XV-Dragon chapter 12 . 1/8/2010
Great ending to the fic Kburn. I'll check out you next part of thius series as soon as i can.
XV-Dragon chapter 11 . 1/6/2010
Can't belive its one more to go and then this fic is done. hope your next one is just as much of sucess (if not more so) then this one.
XV-Dragon chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
Wonder what the Oracle will tell WITCH? Great chapter Kburn, can't wait to see how the final chapters turn out.
XV-Dragon chapter 9 . 1/5/2010
Almost forgot that was how ink was made in the book (been a while since i read the Ludmoor arc of the comics) Ludmoor better hope taranee gets to him first, because I bet Cedric has a few desires to ring his neck as well.

anyway, great chapter Kburn, can't wait to see the next one!
XV-Dragon chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
Glad to see this fic back in action Kburn! Was hoping to se what you had planned fori t. I'll have ot check out your new FF fic when I get the chance.
Mrs. Marple Poirot chapter 8 . 12/29/2009

I love your fic.

I need read more, about the pairing Orube/Cedric, please.

Your fic is fantastic. I really like it.

Youre a great writer.

Thanks for write it. Its very brillant.

I need read next chapter, please.

Kisses of a guardian,

Mrs. Marple Poirot chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I love your fic. Its brillant and interestig! I love the pairing Cedric/Orube.

I need read more, please. I have just read the seven chapters and I need read more, please.

Youre a great writer.

Kisses of a guardian,

amy chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
Pls update soon!
XV-Dragon chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
Is it Ludmoor or Nerissa? They are the only the two i got left for gueses at who this villian is (though my guess on Nerisa is more cartoon based since she had all elemetns in that one near the end and Ludmoor's saga was conncted to the elements i think)

Anyway, great chapter, can;t wait to see what happesn next.
XV-Dragon chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Okay, not the obvios choice, lets see...the the only three comic villians I can think of to do all this are: The Banshee form the Arce Orube first came into the series, the Ragolog or the new enemy form the New Power Arc.

Doubt any of thsoe are right, but are the only ones i could think of at the moment. anyway, please update again soon!
XV-Dragon chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Looksl ike things are heating up, still have not figuredo ut who the villian is though I would not be suprsied if it was the Collector who is behind all this.

Please update soon!
XV-Dragon chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
Well, that could have gone worse, at least now things are semi out of the bag. Wonder what the warning form the future was really about?

Can't wait to see what happens next!
XV-Dragon chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
Looks like a small buit of trouble is going Cedirc's way, wonder what WITCH will do now that they know Cedric is around?

Can't wait to se what happesn next Kburn!