Reviews for Knight Before Christmas
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 6/28
Nice one, Selina.

You do realize, of course, that he'll play "I'm Getting Nuttin' For Christmas" (including the Burglar) at least once every holiday season from now on?
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
This was beyond adorable, and I LOVED the Rouge Christmas Party. Great work as always!
Evillevi chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
The gift from hell

Kelana-ti chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Awww. Poor Dick, the night went nothing like what he wanted. D: It was funny though. And Bruce and Selina at the rouges party was funny too.
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
very funny
ladymirth chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
24isover chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
wow. what a 180 for bruce. it seems like he actually enjoys their company when they're not trying to kill him! probably a lot more fun than the jla mixers too
Wispr chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
Now that was a good Christmas story!

Wispr chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Oh hell I hurt from the giggles!

Oi chapter 2 . 1/29/2002
That proposal will have to go down in the books as the most hysterically funny and typical Dick Grayson ever. I can picture this happening in the pages of a comic book. Now, that is meant as a compliment, despite what the comics are like these days. ;) Great stuff, as always.
Valeria1 chapter 2 . 12/22/2001
Merry Christmas!

You sure made mine merrier with that story. It was very funny (I'm still smiling) and touching (I'm so glad that Babs and Dick got engaged). Please write more.
Steve chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Just read this latest chapter. Great as always.

Chris, you really should write a novel.
Calico chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
Another incredible Cattale! You handle this world so beautifully.
Jade77 chapter 2 . 12/19/2001
What can I say? I keep wondering how you consistantly churn out well written, entertaining stories like this one. Sometimes writers of humorous Batman stories forget the angst that goes with Bruce; this is one of the few believable stories of this genre. I especially like your attention to detail that I think more writers should emulate - you've got me visualizing the facial expressions and mannerisms that that each character uses which makes the story great! Please keep writing these stories!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 2 . 12/17/2001
OMG this story is great! I love Holiday gifts. This couldn't have gotten any better. Excellently well written, comical and just plain cute. I love it!