Reviews for When He Was Good
love it! 3
kaka96 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I like it.
Not Just a Nerd chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Again, another masterpiece from you. Loved it.
justawritier chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Wow another great story. I really liked the line " He’s slightly shocked to find he’s begun lightly flirting with her, but not as shocked as he is to find she’s flirting back. There’s no way he’s winning the good brother award." perfect closing.
Porkchop Sandwiches chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Wow, so I love this so much! I read the 1st part, which I thought was amazing as well. I'm so glad that somebody addressed that plot hole in the episode! The wizards marrying siblings thing is a great twist and one I could see it being real, well real in a world of wizards. I love the way Justin looks at Alex and the amazing tension between the two in the end. I think one more part would make this even better. Like a trilogy :)
Jak4 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
that was good. i wish it was a little longer, but anyway. oh justin is a bad boy, putting thoughts in alex's . what surpirsed me a little was that she was flirting back even though it wasnt serious flirting. i wonder if she even aware that she is doing it? now i want to know whats going on in her head. i cant wait for the next..uh.."chapter".
SerialCheater chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
love this :)

hope you can make more Jalex stories:)

keep it up :)