Reviews for Wish
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 2/24/2010
How nice :)
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
Looking forward to the next chapter!
BioDragon chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
They hit that brick wall so hard they left imprints
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 2/13/2010
Interesting so to speak. Good writing. Good fanfic.
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 11 . 2/10/2010
when did kagura come in contact with the meteorite? I don't remember that.
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 11 . 2/2/2010
Yay yay yay new chapter!
Berlioz II chapter 11 . 2/2/2010
Well, sometimes getting piss drunk is just something to help push one along... or then pass out. But that's another issue.

I don't know whether it's just a feeling but it seems like Kei has a thing for Kaori. But seeming as he'll be mostly in the background from here on end (at least for some time) maybe that's just the way he is.

Anyway, I can't think of much anything more to say here, so I'll just say keep up the good work.

- Jani
Rose Of Frost chapter 11 . 2/1/2010
*Strikes dramatic pose* It's happened! Chapter 11! Yay!

This chapter really isn't as bad as you make it out to be. It was actually quite good, though I must say not the best out of all your chapters. I cannot wait for the next two updates! Especially the one with the Sakaki/Kaorin goodness.

Doctor Kei was pretty funny. I didn't so much like him when he was first introduced, but now that I know he's not a full out perv, he's an OK character.

Please update soon! Cookies if you update within the next two-three weeks!
BioDragon chapter 11 . 2/1/2010
Yay for more Kaorin Sakaki interactions next chapter
Arch3rher0 chapter 11 . 2/1/2010
Lol, Kei has been watching 'Nyan Koi'

Anyway, I don't think this chapter is quite as bad as you make it out to be, but lets see what you'll fix...
PhoenixOwl chapter 10 . 1/14/2010
This story went in a completely different direction than I was expecting, and right off the bat too. But in an interesting way. When I read the summary I was expecting something along the lines of Sakaki falling in love with Kaorin to the point of actually repelling Kaorin, and there on drama ensues.

Anyway, I'm rather enjoying the progression of Sakaki and Kaorin's relationship, and can't wait for it to continue further. I'm not sure if I like the doctor scenes (most likely because they don't progress the relationship), but I do see the necessity for it.

There's not much else I can say, except I wish you luck in finishing this one up. Honestly, I'm enjoying Encroaching Darkness more (which says a lot; I love action fiction, but usually hate action fanfiction).
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 10/18/2009
Good chapter ten
BioDragon chapter 10 . 10/17/2009
Can't to see what happens next :)
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 10 . 10/17/2009
I loved the strawberry refrence and loved to see the story still going on!
teknofan chapter 10 . 10/16/2009
Gret story but quick question: in one of the past Kagura also unwittingly made a wish to be more attractive to the 'magic meteor', are you gonna follow up on that? That's all for now, keep up the good work.
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »