Reviews for BLACK STAR: The Owner's Guide and Manual
This is the second funniest thing I have ever read
A smile made of knives chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
I just love how the format is set. The Frequently Asked Questions section was my favorite.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
I'll take a dozen please :) I adore Black*Star so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Sweet Christ dude
concassor chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
There are no words to describe just how funny this is, I'm even laughing as I'm typing this! It's so accurate, too!
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This is so bloody funny. My only complaint is that you don't have more stories like it.
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
lol
Moonlight M3lody chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I already forget how I like reading this kind of fic. Honestly I don't know who started making these, but these manuals always give me a laugh or two.
If you're still writing, can you make manuals for all main casts?
ambermasquerade chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Haha! This is one of the funniest fics I've ever read!
Anna07 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I think my unit is dead.

A: That is a shame. Did you remember to supply it with the essentials? Did it work too hard? Were you not paying attention to anything that seemed damaged or in poor condition? If you said 'yes' to any of those questions, the problem is not our fault, and we cannot take the blame and/or give you a new one for free. (If you keep the receipt in the box, you may however get a 15% discount on your next purchase.)

OH MY GOSH I COULDN'T stop laughing. this is great!
Naruphonia13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
"Q: BLACK STAR ruined my birthday party!

A: BLACK STAR is not very good at parties, because he wants to be the center of attention. I'm sure any DEATH THE KID unit owned can sympathize with you."

Hahahah that was my favorite part!
NaitoMeaGo-ongerMagirangerFan chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I WANT ONE! Seriously though, this is great and you should do one foe the other characters.
NCISMcAbbyISthebest chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Oh my god, this was hilarious! LOL totally going to read your other manuals. -
BLAZE r e q u i e m chapter 1 . 10/8/2011