Reviews for POINT
time.forgets chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
"And he would probably score again tonight" XD Loved it, me and my friends play this game too but not with "point" have to try it sometime tho ) Loved it Jules
DoctorHarrisonWells chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I just laughed my freaking *&$ off. OMG that was hilarious.
ASIO-Archangel5225 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Since reading this i have introduced my friends to the point game. in class it'll all be quiet then my bestie will tell me something and i yell out point. people now give me weirder looks than they did before.
That Cripple Girl chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Lol i so have to try that game lol the teachers at school will love it lol wait is that a point? lol :-P
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
haha, great game. and love the last point.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
*gonna play that at school tomorrow*
Melissa's Obsessions chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
lol i loved this! of course these two would be perfect to play this game. i play this game with a friend of mine and it's so great lol.
zatl chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
hehe. nice. I should try that in the middle of class while the teacher is giving a lecture.
Lady Arreya chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Hilarious! :) I really enjoyed it. Tony and Ziva have such dirty minds... ;) And poor McGee... I feel sorry for him. He's so clueless. You'd think he would have caught on, but I guess he's just not that dirty.

I especially liked the ending. Beautifully written. Thanks for sharing! :)
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Sorry that it took me so long to review. I've just been writing lately. No reading.

This was so funny! I'm gonna have to totally try this out sometime! Maybe at boyscouts or something. *Evil grin* Yeah! That'd be awesome!

This was totally sweet and funny and gr! I don't know! It was just awesome! Loved it! I miss you!
Stepheyy chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
OH wow! I feel for the the little probie. If they wanted some real fun...go torment a new kid. Like a junior probie? Sesne McGee is probie. LOL I could see the poor kid squrming under Tony and Ziva. Couldn't you?
NcisFan1294 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I like it
manitilde chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
“You would have sex with a puppy?”

uh ew.

The game sounds fun though. Make everyone wonder what the hell you are talking about
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I think Ziva won don't you?

Good one!
witchychik42 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
bahahaha! i loved this one! it reminds me of some of the games me and my band friends play on long bus rides to contests lol.

i read your authors note too, and i just wanted to tell you that i feel your pain on the AP front. I'm not in AP US, but i'm taking AP World History, and its a BEAST! three weeks to the exam and i'm swamped :/ good luck on your tests!