Reviews for Carlisle Cullen, The Caring Soul
TheKingdomofWaffles chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
That was... interesting seeing a story in poem form. It was really good, though. I can't write poems to save my life. Keep writing! -Emma
TeamCullen.Carlme chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
again i say wonderfull job and it describes him to a T. :D
ButterflyMouse chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I have two views on this poem.

The first is that the poetry itself is lovely. You've managed to make it flow without a meter and that is an accomplishment. Especially considering your age.

My other view is that it is very simplistic in its content. It reads very much as a list of traits we find out in twilight, rather than his thoughts. I would generally expect an exploration of his thoughts to contain at least a little about why he is that way.

There is certainly merit in the way you have approached you're content, but generally I would prefer to see such ideas coupled with a rhythm and meter. I think freeform (brain refuses to retrieve technical term from memory bank) poetry works better when going into the 'deep and meaningful' of a character.

This however, is just my own opinion. It doesn't in anyway discredit your work, I'm just trying to give you some feedback about my thoughts on your poem. Don't take it too much to heart and keep writing
mischiefmanaged73 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
This one is just as good as the last! Can't wait for the next 'I Am' poem!