Reviews for Resurrection
Guest chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
zombies?
These monsters sound like dead space monsters
Just saying
Guest chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
So far so f**king awsome
KasumiCain chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I never thought I would be reading anything like this, yet here I am, your 100th favourite of Resurrection from someone who stumbled into the WALL-E section at about 5 am and found a great idea, with great execution and brilliant yet subtle background themes already present. Keep it up!

- K
Heartless demon wolf chapter 32 . 10/12/2012
Ha! Wall-e is going to become a bad ass leader, sort of disappointed that he won't get his old body back but I understand that it would be useless in a war...just give him two rifiles or pistols and he would be good LOL. I hope for him to be furious with Eve's death but I was suprised to see him be calm...it suits him. Odd seeing a robot trying to be human.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 31 . 10/12/2012
So...I'm guessing Eve has got a really fucked up, dark alter ego that while not human is bringing cruelty to her form and making her doubt her love for Wall-e and the Human race as well as what sins she has done to be given such the title she has...damn.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/9/2012
And the Outcasts come to play, very, very good indeed...this is going to be fun, you better get back to Wall-e, Eve.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/9/2012
Very, very great battle we got here, I really enjoyed it, onto the next one!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 30 . 10/10/2012
Sort of annoyed that Wall-e is still 'innocent' even amoung the war, he should...machine up? I guess? And learn how to fight, and kill...he's got nothing else to live for...the start of this chapter was bad ass, to bad the Earth was consumed by their sins...ah, downfall...what a fucked up way to die...on to the next one!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 29 . 10/10/2012
Machines with souls, how odd and a bit creepy...huh, for some reason I am liking the villians...how strange.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 28 . 10/10/2012
Humans are so weak and fargile even with the help of machies, I really dislike how you turned them humans and how short Wall-e's part really was, if this was the end of the story I would have been so pissed and disappointed but I shall read on...damn, true love really has a hard time shining on.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 27 . 10/9/2012
FINALLY! Wall-e is getting a role that is not minor or shadowed, you go get your girl Wall-e and take two assult rilfes with you LOL, WOO this is going to be good, shit just got real, now what happened to Eve?
Heartless demon wolf chapter 26 . 10/9/2012
I...the fuck? How can she have a child when she and Wall-e are robots? This is just getting strange and pretty stupid to be honest but I'll keep reading...huh, Ryan needs to die.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 25 . 10/9/2012
Huh...if Eve was not already with Wall-e this would be a very cheesy romantic fic...how sad and annoying...damn, this shit is going to get crazy, whay do the Outcasts want though?
Heartless demon wolf chapter 24 . 10/9/2012
THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?
Heartless demon wolf chapter 21 . 10/9/2012
And shit is about to get real, hold onto your hats, or metal because your not coming back alive, motherfuckers!