Reviews for Darkest Before the Light
MaryVampy08 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Loved it, so fun how Draco and Harry felt after Hermione yelled at them.
Montara chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Oh, Harry and guys are really something! To do something like this ... they were lucky that Hermione and Severus were too wrapped up in each other...

Thank you!
Qwestiria chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
this is great!

please write another chapter!
WannabeWolfe chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This is a cool idea for a story. I'm not sure though why you decided to break chapter 1 into 10 parts? Some of these parts could have been very natural transitions and didn't need to be broken out. It's a minor complaint in the grand scheme of things. :)
Alexa1993 chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Snapelover chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
wowwww. this was amazing! so funny and you really kept them in character! loved it!
ecrivain anonyme chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
i enjoyed reading your story..never a dull moment...
CapoeiraBabe chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
Loved it,creative
Flickerphile chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Great. Original take on how to get Snanger together. Fun read that may stand the test of time.
Snapeswhore chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
Lovely! I enjoyed this story so much. I do wish there was more of a sex scene, sorry I love SS/HG slash :)
bioncafemme chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
That was excellent!
sarah271995 chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
great story!
mrs malfoy snape chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
that was bloody great. omg
The Septillionaire chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Quite excellent. A very good use of change in scenery, Portkeys, and canon to influence a non-canon story.

I liked it a lot. I feel you've converted me to the HGSS side *wink*.

I rate an 8/10.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
Ha, I like how the two of them make Harry and Draco sweat a bit-they deserved it!

And yay for your grandfather-I thought Snape was just trying to move the odd bit of cartilage back where it was supposed to be, but your explanation makes a great deal of sense.