Reviews for Sister
bookish327 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Interesting insights into Alice & Rosalie's relationship, as well as Alice & Jasper's, too. Great job. :-)
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Super EunAe chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
kiki-twilighter-ever chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
this was sweet. it made me smile.
Lissy chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
The story was good but, it could've been better. Still awesome all the same though!
abcdefedcba chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Lol - very Alice :)

Lilly Hope Cullen chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
i liked it ROsalie can be a bitch and i like how you made her character like SM mught have done it 5 stars
HarlequinRaven chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Wow, this was very good. :)

I liked it. I loved the quote from The Importance Of Being Earnest at the end; interesting way to end it, and it was great. Loved the AxJ interaction. I'm adding this to my C2. :)

Raven. x
Lin chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
A very sweet story, and a creative concept. I also like how rosalue wasn't one-dimensional with the ending. The only problem is how simpe the story description is, it should have more detail!
Gina chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Very sweet! This is exactly like how I imagine Rosalie would react to a new female around the house.
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Great story, I loved it a lot. :) And Jasper is good, so good.
MorbidEmoBarbie chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
great story. i love Alice and Rosalie interactions. it's nice to see Rose soften up a bit.
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Liked that I always love examinations of the relationships Stephanie didn't cover.
Lucy Alyce chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
this is so cute. its fun & light-hearted. poor alice, just wanting her new sister to like her. and then jasper helps her out in the most adorable way possible and then rosalie likes her anyway. this whole thing was fantastic. loved it. )