Reviews for Sanguine
irishais chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Okay, so Firefox just had trouble loading the review box and I started yelling at it because I wanted to review this SO BADLY.

Seifer. And Zell. With the touching and yelling and no quotes dialogue that just filled me with joy.

-Well. Until Seifer stumbled and looked down, and then Zell was on him like a chocobo that just spotted some especially delicious greens.-

THAT. That is how you do a chocobo joke involving Zell and making it not utterly ridiculous.
Renn chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This is simply awesome! so funny! so in character! thanks a bunch for sharing this!
Altum chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Not sure how I feel about this. I think you caught the characters' personalities really well, and their immature feuding. On the other hand, the pairing is awkward. I know it's a gift-fic, and to that end I'm guessing it served its purpose, haha. Just.. something felt odd to me.

Short-version: Great characterization and representation of the feud, which is then destroyed by the seemingly OOC-ness of the pairing.

At least to me. Bet the target audience loved it, though, haha.
fishuu chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I like how I beta the fics you write for me :P

I'm seeing 's advice to give some good crit, but I've said all I can say about this already so ... Anyway, you really should write more humor 8D And thanks for the fic!