Reviews for The World, Piece by Piece
AshesOnTheWind chapter 27 . 12/1/2014
Y'know I really don't like it when people insist the FACE family has to have a mother because then the reasons people give for making England the mother are because he does embroidery and knitting and stuff - *cue angry rant about gender roles* - or if people were to make it France it would probably be because he's way more effeminate so again *cue angry rant about society's definition of feminine*.

BUT THIS WAS FABULOUS AND I AM NOT TRYING TO RANT AT YOU OR ANYTHING SO YAH...
AshesOnTheWind chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
Ehh...St George's day? Which I don't actually know the date of...#somuchpatriotism

Also, England (the real life country) actually has a very high standard of dental care xD
AshesOnTheWind chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Eh UK doesn't really use Fahrenheit. Like I can't think of a single person from there that would know what it really is, but I suppose you're right in that it'd be more likely that thermometers and stuff would have a Fahrenheit setting but yeah I never get it.

This was hilarious by the way xD
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 43 . 1/4/2014
XDDD
Eddie, how I love you!
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 40 . 1/4/2014
:DDDDD
AND SO WE MEET AGAIN, CoE! How I missed you!
Glaceon1362 chapter 42 . 11/21/2013
We just did a project on this. We had to rewrite the Address.
It felt like this.
ignorethisiwas12 chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
I've had the 'Opposite Day Paradox' conversation about a million time XD
happy4eva1996 chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
This is such a coincidence that I'm studying Carpe diem in school right now.

Good story's btw
HatterUpHigh chapter 25 . 11/15/2010
I'm sorry, were these tortures American or German?
Ophelion chapter 28 . 10/17/2010
Wow, those drabbles are really quite something! What a variety! From witty to fluffy to tragic to horrible (in a good way).

My favourite ones were "Metaphor" (deep), "Degrees" (funny), "Connection" (badass), and "We All Float On" (depressing). I love how you've got some good historical background for some of them, like for "Connection" and "RIP". I didn't quite get "Itch" and the ending of "Crumble", though, but the latter was darn sad. In a good way, again. :')

Thanks a lot for the read! This is amazing for one-chapter-a-day! Cheers!
TheDawnCatcher chapter 46 . 7/9/2010
Poor Spain! Just thinking about him beng so lonely in that house of his makes me upset. ...Though I wonder whatever happened to Portugal...
TheDawnCatcher chapter 22 . 7/9/2010
Oh my Gods, oh my gods, oh my Gods... This is so scary and so true right now, though I hardly want to admit it. Didn't he say it! Gorbachev said this would happen, and now...
TheDawnCatcher chapter 19 . 7/9/2010
Oh Gods, was America just raped by China? ...You know, in this current economic climate I can kinda see that happening.
TheDawnCatcher chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Oh my Gods! XD This is just so perfect, totally something that they would do! Epic enough that it should be on the actual show.
TheDawnCatcher chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Poor China! Things like this are always happening to him.