Reviews for The World, Piece by Piece
AnimeDutchess chapter 46 . 6/6/2009
; Poor Spain...Romano, go to his house and surprise him by cleaning it! And then rub it in his face the rest of the day; as long as your there, surely Spain won't mind!

This was very interesting. Please update again when you can!
psychopathjack chapter 45 . 6/5/2009
Aw, how sad. If only America and Japan could.
AnimeDutchess chapter 45 . 6/5/2009
So...so he proposed?

It was interesting! Please update again when you can!
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 45 . 6/5/2009
Aww, poor guys. It must be impossible having to deal with all the pressures of being human while dealing with all the pressures of being a nation. I guess that's why nation-tans don't exist.

But this fic is still really sweet. Just think of it as an alliance; Japan and America are allied, right? Of course.

Another well written piece, thanks so much for writing!

psychopathjack chapter 44 . 6/4/2009
I found this pairing very sweet. I'd gladly read more of it! Also, tsk, tsk Russia. I love him to death but gosh I wanted to kick his butt in this one D
AnimeDutchess chapter 44 . 6/4/2009
...This makes me want AustraliaxUkraine to happen so bad! Wouldn't it be killer if it showed up in the comic? XD;

Ahn, please update again when you can! *has AustraliaxUkraine on her list of "Awesome Pairings" now*
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 44 . 6/4/2009
Wow, this pairing really is amazing, especially with the historical aspect being there, the fact that's based on fact. Other than that, I think Australia is perfect for Ukraine, he really does care about her the way you portray them. It must be hard for someone so strong to resist the urge to take someone who's so weak, so that back that he controls himself is amazing. And Russia has, once again, make things horrible for his older sister.

This is such a bittersweet pairing. I love it.

Alana-kittychan chapter 27 . 6/4/2009
XD
Alana-kittychan chapter 30 . 6/4/2009
Oi by the way you may want to change your australia, he just got added and he's a boy just through you may want to know
Alana-kittychan chapter 43 . 6/4/2009
Haahhaa When ya going to do Australia? He just got added ya know, love the other storys 3 Oh by the way australia was found by accdent after he found NZ and he was having teething polems with NZ so he landed on Aussie land by mistake then latter came back to claim it because by then he needed somewhere to put all those people he sort of been keeping in jail (Guss it got to overcaded)
psychopathjack chapter 43 . 6/3/2009
Oh silly Europe, D. Can't wait for what's next!
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 43 . 6/3/2009
India appears! I'm curious as to whether you consider India male or female, since you seem to leave it up in the air.

But oh, the power of a flag. A piece of cloth with pretty colors and designs that means a country can just walk all over another nation. I like that idea But, this does capture the spirit of imperialism, in a very comical way. Brilliant!

mangospoons chapter 43 . 6/3/2009
Oh Lord, you just made my life. Well Done!

I think you should do one with Germany now and the whole Hitler-Russia "Its the same idea its the same idea!" And Russia just laughs, and laughs...

Hahaha. Man. This is fantastic!

XD

xoxo,

Spoons
Canadino chapter 43 . 6/3/2009
india's pretty persistant in keeping his house his. oh boy, england, what have you gotten yourself into this time.
Buko-koko chapter 43 . 6/3/2009
Oh my god, this was love.

I love Eddie Izzard! When I saw that line, I nearly jumped my seat laughing!

Aw, poor England. That's what he gets for using his flag haha!
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »