Reviews for The World, Piece by Piece
Canadino chapter 46 . 6/7/2009
oh, so cute! like subliminal spain/romano but not.
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 46 . 6/6/2009
Aw, poor Antonio! I never thought that he could get mad at Romano, because he's always seemed the boy was way too cute, but then again, if I lived with someone like that, I'd have a tought time controlling my temper too. But losing someone close to you, and thinking like Spain does that the person is "gone"; that hurts even more.

I found a grammatical error: "...had never did much..." That should either be "never did much" or "had never done much". Perfect tense vs. Pluperfect tense, English doesn't emphasize grammar as much as it should (French and Latin on the other hand, do. Very much.)

But, despite that, this is just so cute! I love Antonio, and the poor guy gets so little love outside of the pairing, so I'm happy to see something that's all him, as sad as it is.

Thank you so much once again!

hellnoplsno183948543 chapter 46 . 6/6/2009
aww...I luff Spain! D: Poor little Antonio~ D,: Why must Romano make Spain so sad? DXX Wah! Now I feel bad that I'm going to cosplay Romano...maybe I should find a Spain? :D

Ja ne~
AnimeDutchess chapter 46 . 6/6/2009
; Poor Spain...Romano, go to his house and surprise him by cleaning it! And then rub it in his face the rest of the day; as long as your there, surely Spain won't mind!

This was very interesting. Please update again when you can!
psychopathjack chapter 45 . 6/5/2009
Aw, how sad. If only America and Japan could.
AnimeDutchess chapter 45 . 6/5/2009
So...so he proposed?

It was interesting! Please update again when you can!
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 45 . 6/5/2009
Aww, poor guys. It must be impossible having to deal with all the pressures of being human while dealing with all the pressures of being a nation. I guess that's why nation-tans don't exist.

But this fic is still really sweet. Just think of it as an alliance; Japan and America are allied, right? Of course.

Another well written piece, thanks so much for writing!

psychopathjack chapter 44 . 6/4/2009
I found this pairing very sweet. I'd gladly read more of it! Also, tsk, tsk Russia. I love him to death but gosh I wanted to kick his butt in this one D
AnimeDutchess chapter 44 . 6/4/2009
...This makes me want AustraliaxUkraine to happen so bad! Wouldn't it be killer if it showed up in the comic? XD;

Ahn, please update again when you can! *has AustraliaxUkraine on her list of "Awesome Pairings" now*
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 44 . 6/4/2009
Wow, this pairing really is amazing, especially with the historical aspect being there, the fact that's based on fact. Other than that, I think Australia is perfect for Ukraine, he really does care about her the way you portray them. It must be hard for someone so strong to resist the urge to take someone who's so weak, so that back that he controls himself is amazing. And Russia has, once again, make things horrible for his older sister.

This is such a bittersweet pairing. I love it.

Alana-kittychan chapter 27 . 6/4/2009
XD
Alana-kittychan chapter 30 . 6/4/2009
Oi by the way you may want to change your australia, he just got added and he's a boy just through you may want to know
Alana-kittychan chapter 43 . 6/4/2009
Haahhaa When ya going to do Australia? He just got added ya know, love the other storys 3 Oh by the way australia was found by accdent after he found NZ and he was having teething polems with NZ so he landed on Aussie land by mistake then latter came back to claim it because by then he needed somewhere to put all those people he sort of been keeping in jail (Guss it got to overcaded)
psychopathjack chapter 43 . 6/3/2009
Oh silly Europe, D. Can't wait for what's next!
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 43 . 6/3/2009
India appears! I'm curious as to whether you consider India male or female, since you seem to leave it up in the air.

But oh, the power of a flag. A piece of cloth with pretty colors and designs that means a country can just walk all over another nation. I like that idea But, this does capture the spirit of imperialism, in a very comical way. Brilliant!

283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »