Reviews for The World, Piece by Piece
AnimeDutchess chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
XD Aw, Italy gets himself confused so easily...and it's interesting to see Germany messing with him. XD Cuteness, of course! Please update again when you can!
AnimeDutchess chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
FUCK YEAH CARPE DIEM!

Dead Poets Society?

XD Anyway, I liked this. Can't wait for the next one, but only put it up when you're satisfied!
Penumbra9 chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
kiku and his knack for metaphors... XD love this!
AnimeDutchess chapter 5 . 4/24/2009
XD I hated learning about Kelvin. It was so...number-y. But to hear Feliciano advocate it put a smile on my face.

_ Anyway, awesome chapter, once again! Please update when you can!
AnimeDutchess chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
XD; I remember reading about that story! Wow, interesting...you did a good job with it. Cool chapter! Please update when you can!
Robin chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
It's Canada, it's Canada! Yay!
musubi7 chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
I'm finding that the best Hetalia fics are the shorter ones.

These last three chapters were simply brilliant. I love the simplicity of the subjects. The metaphor in the last chapter was simply brilliant. Being American, we're compared to a lot of things. The originality of a hamburger as your subject was quite brilliant seeing as its one of our staple meals. It's nice to hear something good about Ol' Glory every once and a while, not just rips about the economy or war.

And I couldn't help but think of the Burger King commercial at the end, "Have it your way." Brilliant. _
AnimeDutchess chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
_ Cute, so cute. I don't know why, but I love anything with Canada in it.

It's so short, but sweet, just like the others! Please update again when you can!
AnimeDutchess chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Wow, Japan is very deep. And by extension, so are you.

I honestly never thought of it that way...so America's burgers are a metaphor for how diverse his country is, yet the different parts seem to work and stay together somehow? Or is it just a hamburger?

XD Awesome, obviously. I can't wait for the next one!
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
...Interesting. This shall continue, yes? I would like to read more; it's good, in its shortness.
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19