Reviews for The World, Piece by Piece
Nerica chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
Argh, at least they hav..erm had aircon! It is 40C right now and I'm dying.._

Lol at Alfred for sticking with his fahrenheit. Why make it so much more complicated for yourself? ;P

(And here I go starting yet another one xD)
Tarasova chapter 44 . 1/2/2010
THis chapter now makes me want so AustraliaXUkraine so bad.
Kanki Youji chapter 64 . 11/20/2009
HalfLife is something I'd like to see again, if your still taking this sort of thing... but not nearly as much as Tragedy. That one near broke my heart. It would be lovely to see either a continuation (fixing Arthur, in that case, I would think? Or trying to...) or a before sort of thing, and have it end without that bit of hope.

I have enjoyed reading these immensely. You're truly talented and quite wonderful, so thanks for providing us all with your lovely work.
Kanki Youji chapter 42 . 11/19/2009
... your Confederate!America is female, neh?

Ah, viva Miss Cotton, that's my chosen representation as well. ... she's scary.

This is good, a bit bittersweet.
Kanki Youji chapter 41 . 11/19/2009
This... Arthur-!

... Yeah. Telling anyone with depression to 'cheer up' is just sorta like a slap in the face. Beyond feeling worthless you kinda just... stop. Stop everything. Caring, wanting, loving, feeling. It's a terrible affliction, neh?I'd rather be terrified than to ever feel so listless ever again.

This was a bit devastating.
Kanki Youji chapter 13 . 11/19/2009
The Rape of Nanking is just so... so... why, Kiku? You hurt him so much!
Sahara chapter 43 . 11/2/2009
Ah, Eddie Izzard. How wonderful he is. And so apropriate, too.
JazkaStar chapter 51 . 11/1/2009
XD. I watched "Dinner For One" when I was in Germany for New Years in 07/08. We also have it at home because my dad's brother sent it to him last year.

_

Nice fic too.

~JazkaStar~
threehoursofsleep chapter 49 . 9/28/2009
Haha, Italy is so cute.
threehoursofsleep chapter 44 . 9/28/2009
Aw~ You made me like this pairing~ Yay Australia x Ukraine!
threehoursofsleep chapter 31 . 9/28/2009
Aw~ Why is texting!Japan/USA so cyoot?
threehoursofsleep chapter 27 . 9/28/2009
Oh Mother England. XD
threehoursofsleep chapter 17 . 9/28/2009
MIB?
Nobodies Have Hearts chapter 64 . 8/12/2009
It was funny, it was touching, it was sad, and I absolutly loved it!
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 64 . 8/12/2009
Awesome job with the story! (Sorry I didn't review on every chapter, I'm a little short on time...)

I really liked chapters 22, 23, 32 (that one was so sweet!), 34, 38 (that one was hilarious), 49 (it's so cute~), 61, and 62 (those two are both so sweet).

V. :)