Reviews for But He's Still Gone
Rjones308 chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
You should warn a person with a sad ending!
ShatteredDragon chapter 16 . 4/14/2014
Please dont leave it there please im beggin u
sailor silvimoon chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
Confusing prologue, but I'm glad I've decided to read till the end. Please do the sequel. Love it.
lizzievee chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
Good story - i liked it alot. though I thought it would have Gibbs getting Tony back in the end. thanks for the great read!
lizzievee chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Wow, Vance hates Tony that much! Very angry Tony and angier Gibbs. No wonder Vance was always iinterupting Gibbs when he wanted to talk to Tony. And, poor Tony thought Gibbs knew. What does Tony have to be sorry about?
lizzievee chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Wow! So glad I decided to keep reading. Esp after the confusing prologue. Very angry Tony. Now onto the next chapter.
lizzievee chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Interesting but confusing. The headings, last day,first day, etc. I'm not stopping, though.
serena23 chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
Please do a sequel! Yes a million times yes
serena23 chapter 15 . 6/11/2012
Please do a sequel to this story. I would like to see how Gibbs get Tony back and how they make their relationship work
liL-niki chapter 16 . 4/7/2012
epic story and an answer to your question... YES THERE NEEDS TO BE A SEQUEL!
Poog chapter 16 . 6/29/2011
There needs to be a sequel. Loved the story by the way, yet it was so sad and depressing. Poor Tony, and Gibbs.
lilawonder chapter 16 . 5/15/2011
You have talent but your terrible spelling dilutes the power of your words. And let me say that is a shame. Some of your description and use of imagery is astonishingly beautiful, sadly detracted by spelling errors that interrupt the flow and pace of the story. I do not wish in any way to discourage you, in fact I want the opposite, I want you to continue to write and to work on improving this problem. That being said if you find it too difficult get someone whom you respect as a writer to edit or beta your work, so that your words will shine through and illuminate you story and not hinder the reader.
TrishG chapter 16 . 9/30/2010
oh, yeah, sequel for sure
shadowgrl94 chapter 16 . 7/3/2010