Reviews for Sylars Hunger
psalty chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
WOW! that first chapter was awsome! second, nt so muhc. but i might just be biased against good guys getting there buts kicked
Neko-Tenchi chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
yeah, you know hell, well pretty soon you're not gonna be able to tell the difference between it and earth, slyer just broke loose. Where's Peter when you need him?
Neko-Tenchi chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Man, Voldi and his creeps had no fucking chance against Syla and his finger of doom
Junior VB chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Excellent chapter. It's a shame that this fic is abandoned.
Unforgettable Ink chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
I don't know if you even log in anymore. I don't know if you read fanfiction stories anymore, but if you ever come back please continue this story.
Unforgettable Ink chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Cool man. Sylar is so badass.
tandhale chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
How is this supposed to be K?but anyway good story.
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
You make Sylar all powerful in this... I like it!
roshane chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
All that blood and gore and death...that's ..that's just...freaking awesome! I was laughing in pure glee, now voldimore lived up to his name flight from death lol
puiwaihin chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Chapter one was pretty good. Sylar using telekinesis to take everyone's wands certainly left him holding all the cards. Interesting that he knew to do that- I would have liked to see what lead him to attack wizards in the first place- perhaps an encounter with a wizard who grossly underestimated the wrong Muggle. I think that would make for a "killer" chapter.

The second part you added on did not work for me. He was just overpowered. Unless he gained special magic related abilities that would let him have control over magic, he should have been vulnerable to the hexes and curses that were used on him. If you had first had him take the powers of a "special" whose ability allowed him to manipulate magic, then it would have been rational.

Still, an interesting concept.
Ninja Master chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Kick ass ch!1 Up date sooon! Is Harry going to Slyar that would be sweet!
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Very awesome crossover!
Hamo Hero chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
...Humor?
walters1 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Please continue this story would love to see more, especially a possible Harry/Luna relationhip in there.

Good work
Dark Magical Sorcres chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
right more of this this is good you should make harry and voldemort team up to stop syler