Reviews for Thy Will Be Done
BabalooBlue chapter 25 . 11/14/2012
Loved it!
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 21 . 7/9/2012
You would think that at SOME point Wilson and Cuddy would learn that EVERY conspiracy that they commit "FOR HOUSE'S OWN GOOD" backfires and actually hurts House. Wilson is just as guilty, if not more, than Cuddy for this...since Wilson KNEW that House didn't want anything to do with the Barnes'...but wilson thinking that he always knows best went ahead with this plan of Cuddy's anyway...

This is a terrific plot...and some great writing...keep it up. See, some people are still reading after 3 YEARS...haha
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
I'm not sure why Wilson's joy of anything uncomfortable for House CREEPS me out so much...maybe it's because Wilson just reminds me of a "using, manipulative snake"...

gotta say, I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time as I did reading "House's" montage on families and what their purposes are...still chuckling...absolutely great writing.
harpomarx chapter 20 . 1/26/2012
Just discovered this... what a great story! On to the next chapter!

-harp
hfspc chapter 25 . 9/29/2010
Why aren't you writing novels and being published? This was fantastic. So far I've really enjoyed each story of yours that I've read.
moms5thchild chapter 25 . 3/22/2010
Just found this story and have been up all night reading it. Good thing I don't have to go to work this Monday.

Your story moved very well. Your characterizations were good, if a little OOC, (but we all need a little love in our lives) and your dialogue tight and compelling. I will be reading more of your work, it will be a treat.

Mom
Dimac99 chapter 25 . 3/12/2010
Hee! Wonderfully melodramatic - loved it! I love that his biological father was an arsehole and that House is probably more ashamed of Andrew Barnes than John House. He was still House though; unable to let go of questions and puzzles at inappropriate times.

And I love the Elvis impersonator - I'm in two minds about eloping to Vegas myself one day! I saw the MOST hilarious one on telly the other day at the wedding chapel where Jon Bon Jovi got married. Dunno if that in itself is a plus or minus...

Anyway, another great fic.
Raine44354 chapter 25 . 2/3/2010
i loved it, it was wonderful. Kitty I have to say was my fave (other than House of course) too bad there wasn't too much going on with patients, but i still loved it.

Raine
TetraFish06 chapter 25 . 10/8/2009
I just found this story. I really enjoyed it :)
hahasxybitch chapter 25 . 8/29/2009
wow, its amazing. i'd really like a sequel, if you ever feel like it
maah chapter 25 . 7/25/2009
So is House still going to be the Chairman of the PRC now that they have decided not to take any money from the barnes trust ?
lus57 chapter 25 . 7/23/2009
SEQUAL
souleswanderer chapter 25 . 7/22/2009
Yea! Happy endings /does the snoopy dance. And you know Wilson gets invited, how else will they be sure to get back to the correct hotel room after the celebration?

This was very enjoyable, and you do action sequences quite well, might think about getting them into your novels also :)

Thanks for sharing and look forward to your future endeavors. (More House, more House) - subliminal suggestion
souleswanderer chapter 24 . 7/22/2009
Romantic crime drama that last a/n should read. Remind me to ask if you have any fave mystery authors?

I was afraid you would give Kitty's heart another big shock, lucky she was able to remain calm or Denis would have bled to death as House would have deemed him ignorable.
souleswanderer chapter 23 . 7/22/2009
Absolutely enjoyed House's pov at the end there...as usual, both people are guilty of not communicating, but isn't that true in life also?