Reviews for Impressions
Zephyrus Genesis chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Very nice, do you still plan on continuing this storyline? And did you know that someone did a bastardized rip-off of this trilogy? It's bloody awful.
TatteredSeraphim chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Hiya,
Just a heads up, there's a fic which has appeared, entitled 'Brothers of Dark Blood' which bears a *very uncanny* resemblance to Impressions: s/8848201/1/Brothers-of-Dark-Blood. I believe that this author's stolen your ideas.
Godzilla Fan 2012 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
When will Family be up?
El ladron de libros chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Before this, I read the third to this series and decided to start from the beginning. I like how you've brought Alucard and D into the same story.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Very nice. A journey, a lesson, and possibilities for the future without any romance junk or complex motives. Thanks!
Kars chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wow. I freaking love this. Absolutely superb. I'm not very good at critiquing(sp), but I think you should know that I really, really love this. Absolutely love how you handled Alucard's character in a new world. Fantastic work. 3
Funkitated chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Awesome! I'm really glad you used Leila in place of a direct meeting with D. Instead of beginning your set of vignettes/crossover drabbles/ whatever with a cheesy confrontation between brothers, you really build up to it. And you do it well! Nice writing. :)
BondSlave chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Well, I really enjoy this. I haven't played any of the castlevania games yet, but I plan on buying the three of them for my DS soon. I've seen like 3/4 of Blood Lust and have read the first Novel _

And from my knowlege of that, I am enjoying this fic.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Hm excellent
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
interesting
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Great story! I really enjoyed this crossover. I love fics where these two are brothers. You could take up this story line and pursue a chapter fic where Alucard finally catches up with D. It would be perfection :) Wonderfully done! Challenge well met!