Reviews for Spinning Whirlpool
CrypticRebel chapter 10 . 7/30
Good story hope you continue it some day soon.
Valle95 chapter 10 . 7/25
Hello I was wondering if you were going to update this story soon seeing as you haven't updated in about six years.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
These stories is lot like princess Elsa like in the movies frozen
Brazilwolf chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
I really like this story a lot. I love how he met Gaara and how most of his friends treat him. I like how Naruto gets along with Kyuubi and I like his allies. I hope that he stops Orichimaru from getting Sasuke and that the hokage doesn't die. I love his powers and how Naruto acts. It's awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
This is a great story. I recommend that you continue the stray and see what it leads too. Keep up he good work
Guest chapter 10 . 3/1/2015
Keep it up! Love it!
16bowenc chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
new chapter please
Guest chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
It's been 4 years. I see, since you last updated. So I'm just going to say this frankly: I think the author gave up and discontinued this fiction forever. I haven't read this yet and I probably never will till it gets completed. I absolutely hate fictions that are on hold or discontinued. It never end up well, trust me. You always start reading the fiction and then you get sucked into the story... And then you get to the last chapter and—BAM!... You find out it's discontinued or still in progress. And that just breaks your heart, doesn't it? It does for me. That's why... Stay away from discontinued fan fictions or your heart will ache in pain!
GiveMeBackMyFreedomFandoms chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Haku is prettier than she is so why can't a guy be cuter than a girl?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
D': no more caps?
kate takes no shit chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
i love this story, please take it off hold and continue. please please update soon!
ramisa2001 chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
I really like this syorycan you please please continue it I want to know what will happen next
Dracoessa chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
Yep that's anko for ya.
Dracoessa chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Gato you fat lard-encrusted fucking ass, you just ticked off the jinkuriki of the hot watery nines!
Dracoessa chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
*flips off all of team seven ecept for naruto*