Reviews for Spinning Whirlpool
Keep it up! Love it!
16bowenc chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
new chapter please
Guest chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
It's been 4 years. I see, since you last updated. So I'm just going to say this frankly: I think the author gave up and discontinued this fiction forever. I haven't read this yet and I probably never will till it gets completed. I absolutely hate fictions that are on hold or discontinued. It never end up well, trust me. You always start reading the fiction and then you get sucked into the story... And then you get to the last chapter and—BAM!... You find out it's discontinued or still in progress. And that just breaks your heart, doesn't it? It does for me. That's why... Stay away from discontinued fan fictions or your heart will ache in pain!
IadoreFluffyRomance chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Haku is prettier than she is so why can't a guy be cuter than a girl?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
D': no more caps?
kate takes no shit chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
i love this story, please take it off hold and continue. please please update soon!
ramisa2001 chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
I really like this syorycan you please please continue it I want to know what will happen next
Dracoessa chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
Yep that's anko for ya.
Dracoessa chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Gato you fat lard-encrusted fucking ass, you just ticked off the jinkuriki of the hot watery nines!
Dracoessa chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
*flips off all of team seven ecept for naruto*
killer4853 chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
SuicidalEmo chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Awww please continue *pout*
Fi Suki Saki chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
Oh My God! XDD
Shukaku is a Pervert! #burst out laugh of amusement between grimace

I don't see how SasuNaru would happen in this fic even until now...
But i still would love about it to happen! ;)

You're so DAMN CRUEL, y'know that!

When I FINALLY FOUND fic that Naruto had ability, bloodline that match and even rivaling an Uchiha's! It DROPPED!? THE HELL! NOOOO! WWWHHHYYY?!

I Finally Found this!

Uzumaki known with it 'Light' power...
Uchiha known with it 'Dark' power...

Isn't that sound amazing?! That Naruto and Sasuke had good reason now to how they could fill each other now!

And both Clan had personality that if they have Precious people/person, those people would become both their power, strength and weakness! (That's more or less what i caught from Hashirama in manga when he explain about Uchiha's)

So PLEASE CONTINUE!

It's amazing too how Naru know the Sand Siblings and became part of their 'family'! :)

And the people-friends who know his bloodline is so protective around him! It's just too Awesome!

And pity if really stopped...!

Oh God... I Wish for the life of this fic to Continue and give people Happiness by reading this! #pray(?)
myheartisopen62 chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
What a sweet chapter. Pleanse make another on!
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Thank you for updating; I hope to read the next chapter soon