Reviews for The Locked Draw
Nitrea chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
naughty naughty snape imean harry. no snape. no harry no... what was i doing again?... oh well! :3

-Love Nitrea ;)
sadjdapeihaois chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This is painfully OOC. It makes me ill. At least make an attempt at keeping with canon characterizations, even if you are writing AU.
Auroras Jenkins chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Harry was set up by severus. like the idea.
halfwayhopeful chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I have to agree with Kate Andromeda on this one. It was a bit rushed, and the characterization was off. There were sentence fragments everywhere, and it seemed like you substituted some commas with periods. I understand that Severus has been attracted to Harry for a long time, but he moved a bit fast for me, and Harry was like a streak of lightning, going from a blushing young boy to a seductive man in a matter of minutes. I don't think Severus would grin, ever, and he'd be at least minimally conflicted about being in a relationship, even sexual, with any student. Overall, not the worst I've ever read, but it could use some work. Keep practicing; it's the only way to get better.

Full Metal Honyou Lver
Kate Andromeda chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
That went too fast, I think. For me it seems possible that Snape likes Harry very much or is really attracted to him because of the book in the desk.

But Harry's reaction is for me not really founded on anything, not even lust in the first encounter.

You are just describing that he blushes about the words he read and in the next scene he is seducing Snape. The inner thoughts are not described by you or the description of behaviour of the characters.

Sorry, but it just does not fit together for me.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
loved the oneshot more of them please thank you keep them coming love your stories
Rika100 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I like it!

This is great!
absorbaloff chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Smutty, loved it.
Iago96 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
A little short but over all I really liked it. Just one thing that detracted from my enjoyment at the beginning - it's drawer not draw. I know how it's pronounced but a draw is the thing you do with a pencil as opposed to part of a desk where you store things :) It's not a major problem but it does draw* the attention.

~Iago