Reviews for In a Broader Sense
Lex chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Oh my gosh!
I think Im in love. With you.
Lets get married in Vegas, no-one cares about minors there D

Seriously though, this story was incredible. It always saddened me
when Genesis brought Sephiroth to madness, pulled him down. And I
always rather felt that Sephiroth loved Genesis so much more than
his friend cared back.

But now, because of you, everytime I see that scene I can think " Genesis isnt selfish and uninterested in Sephiroths love affairs. Hes just a
physcopathic nut who wants to plan awful dates for his boyfriend. Groovy. "
Mr.SoujiSeta chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Damn(falling out laughing!)
kimi chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
My god, this was totally hilarious! Shame that Zack and Gen didn't unleash that mini apocalypse though...:P
ShadowDragonmoon chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
So very funny. Good job.
NoBuddy chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Haha, I so liked this! Even if in my stories Genesis is crazy enough, but not THAT crazy, I so SO liked this completely insane version of him! Mwaha!

Poor poor Seph... :)
Bohyne chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Lol this was pretty funny. Hope to see your work more often in the future. :3
Garden-of-Glass chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
...Icky cotton candy. Have some cheesecake instead.

I laughed way too much at this. I'm ashamed to admit I almost fell out of a window. Ground floor. Living room. It opens really wide. And I was laughing too much. This was great fun to read.
LovelessInSeptember chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
アリスちゃん~ .

Hahaha...anyway, your story was really good. It was really entertaining and I love the part about Genesis being called a girl. You should publish the story about Lyle! But great job (as always)!
Zombieisms chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
This was so funny xD I loved it
XxsneakydevxX chapter 1 . 4/21/2009

I love you! [a lot less than my love for Gen and Seph, anyway. o.o] No, seriously. I do love you. Or maybe it's your fic [which made me laugh so hard! :D]. Well... Great job! Your super fantabulous fic really made my day! 'In a Broader Sense' actually brought back my love for Sephiroony. I read two fics before yours that had Sephy cheat with Cloud on his brother Riku [from Kingdom Hearts. The fic's 'Passion' by Jediempress. love it.] and a fic ['Not to be Trusted' by Rose Siren. also love it.] that made Sephy neglect Gen for Cloud [poor Genesis. Sephiroth doesn't desrve him! (only in that fic, of course. smirk)]. Those two fics made me hate his royal silver hotness. I thought I'd never love him anymore! T.T Though my problem's solved thanks to you. big hug! okay... 'nuff rambling...

Before I finish this off, I think you deserve a few not-so-subtle worshipping comments and an overall review for your fic, ne? smirk

I like how you made out this fic. Totally works for my insane fangirl side [which would only, totally comes out when the fic's satisfyingly filled with slashy-goodness. like IBS. drool] The way you portrayed the characters [especially Gen, Seph, Angeal, and Lazard (can't forget that one. come on! who the hell hides because of a sandwich?) love all of them!] made me laugh and love them even more! I hope to see more of GenxSeph slashy-goodness from you! muah!

p.s. can't wait for more of your fics! life's boring. bi*a*tch O.o almost no one writes a good GenesisxSephiroth fic! It's all hethethet! Urgh. Hope you could make a difference. xD. mushy... Bleh.
Adapse chapter 1 . 4/21/2009

Totally LOVE this story.

Shame that Genesis didn't succeed in destroying the world with his clones. xD

You should totally add more chapters in the future if possible! Like why Sephiroth went insane (due to a certain redhead's plotting in dates maybe?), etc...? :P