Reviews for Beginning of End
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
good work on your stories
xoBrandyxo123 chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
i really do like this story. However, i think you should give her a bit more ttitude, like rosalie. This story needs a little spark. Plus, is Bella's story the same as rosalie , i would guess it is. Anyhow, pleaseeeee update (:
xtooxcoolxmazzx chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
hey love the story please update soon!
GoRosalie chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
Please update soon this is such a great story
TeamEmmett chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
Please please please update asap this is the best story ever I really like bella being in rosalies place
Fall Equinox chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
I love this story its so good but I just want to know this might be a dumb question but is isabella in rosalies shoes as the most beautiful person cuz I love stories where bella is in roses place as the gorgeous cullen anywho plz update I'm begging
Lilly-loves-twilight chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
this is a great story i hope u continue

kisses

lilly
Stiehl chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
This fic is excellent. Too bad its been so long since you've updated... Oh well. I hope you eventually go into a bit more detail about what happened. Also, I'm curious about the era. The mention of the matchmaking ceremonies and the lack of technology being mentioned makes me think early 1900s at the latest, but it's hard to lock down. Hope to see an update soon!
l1ttl3 Sakura chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
where are Rosalie or the others... well I undestand that what happend to Rose now happend to Bella but... well write soon
gracefullyme1025 chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
wow this is a good story. sort of like rosalie but not... hopefully they end up liking each other? i can't wait for the rest. update soon!
ghlover8907 chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
i really like this story so far cant wait for more
come-to-forks-we-have-edward chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
This story is amazing! I can't believe that it only has 6 reviews. This is a five star story: the grammar's perfect, the paragraphs' well written, and the characters are believable. Please, continue it!
BLOODYHALFBREED chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Love it! One question will Rosalie be in the story?

Anyways Update soon! :D
My.Edward.Anthony chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
Great story!
Crazy Twilight Lover chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
I like how it's going: Rosalie's story expect with Bella. INTERESTING!