Reviews for Wise King Vegeta
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 7/26
Aw, I thought this was gonna be about little Vegeta ruling his empire, plenty of shenanigans that resulted in Nappa losing his hair, fights with Radditz and meeting little Bulma whom Vegeta ends up having a Lilo-and-Stitch kinda friendship with before it turns into romantic love years later, lol. King Tuts also came to mind when I read the summary, haha.

But anyway, I'm loving Bulma's attitude already. She's so fiesty.
LillaQ-Arrow-DBZ-4life chapter 24 . 9/23/2014
LOL! Epic! BTW Trunks is my favorite prince after his father.
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 24 . 9/16/2014
Nice story realy very good. Mushy, cute, drama and all. I like it sinse de very start you sure know how to write. I can say the sequel will be grate I like the name and kinda hate Vegeta Jr so selfish mean and cute
j chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
Trunks should have been born first, they fell in love too quick and Vegeta is way out of character. Worst story I have read!
ryan hildreth chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
oh god yes this was amazing just a thought could you include tarble or bardock or even broly not that you have to or anything but it would be interesting.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/31/2013
That was an EXCELLENT story it was soooo great if you can could you make one about vegeta and bra but as a family not in a sexual way please
Guest chapter 24 . 12/10/2012
I have got to say that it was quite refreshing to see a change of character from Vegeta. While in the anime he is arrogant, prideful and loves to say he's the most powerful being, in this story he's more open minded and actually thinks before he acts. I like that really and reading it makes him more older. My guess is that his son (Prince Vegeta) is exactly like the anime version. Funny really.
I Love It! Keep up the good work!
vkkkkkkiuygfui chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
pretty dam good
Arch-Angel20 chapter 24 . 8/18/2012
Best story I've read so far..!

So romantic and all.!

I Want to read the sequel already!
sweetgilda chapter 24 . 2/26/2012
I loved your story, was gorgeous, the whole plot, Greetings
Alaysia chapter 24 . 6/23/2011
I totally hate u . Making trunks not become king. Pissed me offf man. Uggh. Not to mentio .goten pissed me off even more. I know that trunks i totally sweet n all. But dude u should hAve compromised. Sorry 2 say, bad ending. :(
bvprincess23 chapter 22 . 1/17/2011
Noooo! I wanted bulma to win the bet :( *pout*
bvprincess23 chapter 16 . 1/17/2011
umm... is it the queen of england?

no, it's Bulma's mom, I bet!
betty69blue chapter 24 . 12/24/2010
lol wow really great! im so glad i read this it was awesome! please continue it id love to read more! i do hope they find out about trunks being stronger tho.
Shlayne chapter 24 . 7/11/2010