Reviews for A Date With Sanji
Althatsyu chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
Please with continue with the story! I really looking forward to see Sanji dating Nami!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Please continue!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/16/2014
Honestly, it is very, very fun to read this fic. It's a joy. A pleasure. It's endearing, hillarious, and the friendship makes my heart melt.

And I don't know if it is possible, but I began to wish that, when you decide to finish it, after a lot of other amazing chapters, you would end the story with Sanji having a successful date, or maybe another disastrous date, but knowing someone that will fell in love with him and have a proper engagement with him, in a future. It may be OCC and I don't think it would be possible if not with a OC character, and an open ending, but it would be nice, and encouraging. I'm sorry, I had to ask. I feel sorry for Sanji, he's so good and has so much bad luck.

Anyway, this is an amazing fanfic!
Mr.Prince.LoveCook chapter 20 . 8/29/2013
Hope that you will continue it. Then we can read about Nami and Sanji date :/
Sindela chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
How about setting Sanji with Monet?
That could mean excitement right?
Sindela chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
I wanted to see some interaction ;(
EmD23 chapter 20 . 1/13/2013
I really love the fact that it was one continuous story, though it seems to be dormant.

I also love how Sanji still hasn't gotten a date with Nami.

My guess was that it was planned to be the last one, and the one that actually goes well.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/7/2012
nice really
LoveMadness chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
I would also like to date Sanji, but I don't know if I would get too far with me, unless he were only to see me! Of course, And i would make him suffer a bit
Ash chapter 20 . 8/21/2012
Really enjoying it great job! Hey i was wondering if can u like set Zorro up with Bonney somehow maybe?
LeFay Strent chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
HAHA! They were watching House! That's hilarious! And I remember that episode.
Drunken Pirates chapter 19 . 2/7/2012
Can you make Jessica the next date? she is jonathans wife from navarone filler arc 3
Drunken Pirates chapter 20 . 2/1/2012
i love your story! it feels like reading how i met your mother xD But i love how all are IC and i cant wait for the next chapter 3 You are an amazing writer :)
AnimeTaco4 chapter 19 . 8/2/2011
This is probably the BEST story I have EVER read... It crosses over my 2 favorite Anime's/Manga's~! I didnt read the top and I DIED when Italy and Romano made their appearance! Thanks for making my life :D
sylver rain chapter 11 . 4/25/2011

I don't know why and when I decide to review but this seems a good time.

This chapter was a lot more cracky than the others but it's not a bad thing cuz it was FUNNY. I like that it's written lightly and it's easy to read.

What you're doing with Zoro and Sanji is SO interesting. It's nothing like canon: here they fight too but not in the same heated way. Zoro's milder in a taking-all-the-hits-like-it-don't-hurt kinda way, but he attacks when he wants too. And he's so damn pampered by Sanji with the food and it's pretty cute. And I love the system the two of them have in this series.. S feeds Z and Z lends S car. It's all very lighthearted and lovely.

You may have to work a bit on Brooke though. I reckon it'd be great if you could translate his gentlemanly speak into the fic, like the fine English gentleman Oda makes him out to be. :) He just doesn't seem the type to use urban terms like "screw up".

And SUDDENLY i realize that when Sanji sent Mr 9 into the wall, that particularly loud musical note was by... Brooke? What a good nakama.