Reviews for Photo
llorolalluvia chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
This is so friggin sweet! I love love LOVE the letters! especially the one about reading a book at lunch and how she scrunches her face or something like that. They're so funny and endearing. I love that you don't have him romanticizing her or vice versa. And I love what you said about how she wouldn't be saving him; how she didn't want him to change, she just wanted him to be more honest to her. So perfectly on target for this pairing! I love this fic so so so much!
Fizzabella chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
This is absolutely marvelous. Your characterizations are excellent, especially Severus, and the plot line is very plausible. I can't wait to read the epilogue you will write.

Warmest regards and thanks for a lovely read:)

Fizzabella
Kirida chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
I like it a lot.
Funnygirl chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
Sooooo ...I hope you've written an epilogue or something.
funnygirl chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Oh my God,so moment he's so angry and yet has to laugh at her frightened funny face...so beautifully written !
funnygirl chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
Oh my God,did Snape write her letters ?
funnygirl chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
I'm grinning like an idiot,what's gonna happen,what's gonna happen?
funnygirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I think I'm gonna like this.
Mother of Tears chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
I loved it!
RockAndAHardPlace chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
Aw, so cute! Thanks so much for posting, I'm really glad you continued this story!
KIA chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
This was a brilliant read! Who'd've thought our brilliantly snarky Potions master would have a photograph? And yet, it's so very Snape-like.

I need an account so I can add this to my favorite stories!

-KIA
The Fictionist Aura chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
This is really cute :)
kibble chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
exceptional story, especially those letters. thank you for sharing this :)
sombrelly chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
omg that was truly the best fanfic i have ever read

i have never been a ss/hg but you have TOTALLY sold it to me

that was serious quality!
authorgirl87 chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
I quite liked the story, until the very end. I loved the intensity throughout, and the twist on a classic idea. However, the very end of the last chapter sort of made me angry, and broke the spell, so to speak. I think that it would have been more affecting if the intensity had been kept up to the very end, instead of having the little bit of humor.

Overall, though, I really enjoyed it.