Reviews for The Return Home
blackheart4life chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
this chapter was very heartbreaking. It's difficult to see Michael leaving even when he wants to stay so badly for maria. it does make me wonder why he doesn't just tell max to shove it, you know? lol. i feel bad for isabel too because she also has a husband. I hate that max considers the "candy marriage" a "mess" i think michael should punch him :) very sad end.
blackheart4life chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
aww Michael and maria entwined his fingers with hers. "I've always wondered how a kid would like, you know, if she had your eyes. And your hair. Definitely your nose. Your lips too." it's heartbreaking to think of that when she knows he's going to leave. i wish they could stay frozen in this moment./3
blackheart4life chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
I have to feel for Jesse here also, he was a new character and he didn't last very long but in the brief moments that he did i think isabel really found peace and love with him after the heartbreak they all suffered with alex's death. i was surprised that maria brought up marriage, i hadn't even thought about why they weren't married. I love that in his own way michael was trying to proteect her but what was best is that he actually proposed!
blackheart4life chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
So of course I understand Max's need to go after his son but it makes me miss the times when he would put Liz before anything, it just seems he's treating her like crap here.I feel like that kiss they shared outside is like their last kiss, that thought it so heartbreaking :(. I do find it funny how the roles changed, when Michael desperately wanted to go home neither max or isabel backed him up and now that max needs it he isn't even considering michael's or isabel's opinion. max's words were a low blow, using maria like that. :(
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
i really enjoy the michael/maria bliss that they seem to have here. i'm curious if they're not in new mexico, where did they move to? i really don't like max here. I was surprised at the dream michael a second when he woke up to maria i thought he had inadverntly (sp) shared the dream with her but even thought he didn't she understands what's troubling him.
Opa12 chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Love the story! Big Roswell fan.. especially Michael and Maria :)
eNough89 chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
Loved it. I dislike how you made Max into Michel and vise versa but it worked. It showed the Michel I knew that was there inside of him. I loved how you made him and Maria be the power couple (you know). Keep writting and I don't know, try to come up with the next part of the story. Her becoming pregnant. The baby connecting with Michel and telling him get your ass over here or you will never see me again, king of thing. Try it, expiriment with it and keep it going. You write very well and I want to read more of this story. So please try.
WeasleyGirl09 chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
This is such a sad story! I love it though. I'm a sucker when it comes to sad stuff. I saw that you wrote a sequel, so I'm going to read it right now! Great job on the writing, by the way.
keirah chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
that was so sad and sweet at the same time, amazing job, did you ever write a next part to this? if you didn't then you really should
JonBgirlT chapter 5 . 12/24/2003
That was beautiful. Maria was so brave, and strong in the face of her pain.
lynn chapter 5 . 12/27/2001
please write a follow up piece. this one was wonderful.
me chapter 5 . 12/26/2001
Man, i would love to see a sequeal to this where the aliens return home. probably a little done but it would be nice
Essenare chapter 5 . 12/26/2001
Your going to write another part right? You cant stop the story here..thats just wrong! lol. This was way to good to not be continued. Please consider writing a little more. I've really enjoied reading this over the week . It gave me a little something to look forward to as a waited for the next parts. Thank you for writing and sharing what you have.
Heeroluva chapter 5 . 12/26/2001
This is great. Please tell me that you are writing a sequal.
Cheryl chapter 5 . 12/26/2001
I have two words to say - SEQUAL PLEASE!