Reviews for Fire
Lindsey7618 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
tHIS IS JUST SO, SO PERFECT AND FUNNY, lol, jACE. That had to be Jace. Sorry, caps.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
You are such a great and fabulous and super megacool writter! I love your stories
IllegallyBlonde chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I figured that forty wouldn't be quite close enough to a zillion, so I'll be generous and review. ;) But really, this was super cute and I loved it. The whole 'We're both whores' and it's reference in this was hilarious. I hope that was a sufficient review and that you'll get to a zillion soon.
-Random :D
BabyBumblebee17 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Awwwww that was adorable! Cutest thing ive read all day by far :) poor Chairman Meow, Alec u meany. lol poor Magnus, having to put up with the Clave i could see them being a real hassle. nice story loved it :)

Bee

(ps. how did eating cereal with chopsticks go? Id think it was almost impossible lol)
nebakanezer chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
You write them so perfectly!
Elia Roso chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I absolutly loved both of these! They were magnificint! I really hope you write another one. You are a truly gifted writer. )
Reipersecutoria chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
how cute! so lovely!
lrebeccal chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I LOVE these two stories!

wonderful job :)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Thats is really awsome and it doesnt take five years just about two hours
MorbidMandy chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This is such a perfect companion to Flicker! And it's absolutely brilliant. Also I just realized that you posted this like a year ago, but it's so GOOD I just had to tell you :)

MM
Cap'NCupcake chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Absolutely adorable once again! I think I liked this one better than the first, actually. I'm a sucker for all things fluffy, which is why my favoritest teddy bear is actually named Mr. Fluffy. No lie. Anyways, LOVED IT!

Oh! And I just MUST comment on your absolutely high-larious author's notes. They seriously make me laugh out loud, but I've made it a goal in life not to say LOL more than once a month (no more for May now!), so now I must say HA HA HA! Ha! . . . Ha!

Loved it!

:) Jordan
ChampionShoes chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
amazing! this story is sooo well written! and i especially loved the ending: sleepy Magnus was hilarious!
justwalkingdown chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
absolutely amazing! so funny and cute! i love this pairing :) any chance of a third?

Fairy
Slkyt chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
If you ever feel like making this a trio (u know, to match the books *thinking: don't mention the fourth book coming out in september*) Then u'll have at least one appreciative fan. Hmm, maybe the title inferno...u know, I could make the a play on words too...but I'd much rather prefer u doing that ;)
Anna chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
that was really good!

write more NOW!hahahah :)