Reviews for Timeless Reflections
Essay33 chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
I just came across this story, and have no idea if you've abandoned it (and ) completely or not. I do hope not. The concept you have developed is intriguing, and ties in beautifully with the first Twilight movie. There's a moment in the biology class scene, where we see a leather bound journal on Edward's desk. Your expanded use of that device to give insight into the depths of his character is marvelous. Though not without errors (I'm an English teacher, and I can't help see even small things) your writing is sophisticated and powerful.

I wish you would continue this story. If you are still writing and posting your work elsewhere than , please let me know, because I'd truly enjoy reading more of your work.
prassacut chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Another great chapter!

I'm sad I won't be able to read the rest today...

But I'll put this story on favorite and on alert!

thank you!
prassacut chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow...

I love your writing! And I love the part Edward writes..

It's really impressive!

I love it!

Thank you for writing it!

I'll tell people around me about your story!
shasta53 chapter 9 . 11/12/2009
Very enjoyable chapter! Thank you!
shasta53 chapter 8 . 10/21/2009
Excellent musings and reflections! I am really enjoying your unique and interesting concept and I cannot wait to read more.
Ordanik chapter 8 . 10/21/2009
YAY! New chapter. Awesome, I love your writing from Edwards POV. Makes you feel as though you get to know him so much better.

Reading this just feels like an extension of Twilight, as if it came from Stephanie Meyer herself. Well done! Can't wait to

read more )

Dani
Ordanik chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Love your writing! I've just finished the Twilight Saga books and was left wanting more. Your stories are giving me that. Can't wait to read Chapter 8 and beyond! I love hearing the thoughts and feelings from Edwards POV and he is my favourite character for sure. Its also great to get more insight into Esme and Emmett and the family too. Great work!

Dani )

Australia
purelyromantic chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Nice! I liked the brotherly bonding. I think you made Emmett sound just right. And Edward's nervousness and insecurity is very realistic. It's fascinating to see this slow realization he comes to. Good job!

Love,

Shavera
purelyromantic chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
Very nice! I love how you bring that complicated thought process of Edward's and yet weave it in a way that makes sense. Very well done...
purelyromantic chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
Aw! That's so sweet. Its SO...Edward. I really liked this chapter. Probably my favourite i think. His gentalmanly nature comes out really well, the respect he holds for her choices, the growing affection and adoration for her. You have brought out subtle hints of all the feelings that will only get stronger within him really well.

I'd love it if you would take a look at my fics and let me know what you think too. I really like having the opinion of others who portray Edward well, to make sure I'm doing an ok job.

I really like your style of writing and can't wait for the next update!

Love,

Shavera
purelyromantic chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
That final sentence, well two really, was a very effective way to end this. The whole chapter really, brings out his eternal conflict, should I? Shouldn't I? The debate between what he wants and what he feels he should do. This was one of my favourite scenes in Twilight and even in Midnight Sun. That reflexive urge to protect her and in doing so reminding himself of the differences between them.

Excellent job!
purelyromantic chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
I meant to write more in the first review but I accidently clicked on 'submit review' so here goes:

I love the straight-backed chair and fountain pen that he keeps to remind himself of his human life. You have really done wonders with portraying this thoughts. I'm doing parts of Eclipse in his POV and getting in his head is HARD so i can really appreciate what you have done here. The descontent, sort of disillusionment he has with his life is brought out really well and the part about going through his one human journal is a stroke of a genius. Really adds to the overall feeling of how he believes he isn't a human.

But then his sort of epiphany is also incredible and I love how you've introduced that determination he has throughout the novels, to quell the monster in him and bring out the human. I think my favourite sentencher was 'I am a vampire but I am also a man'. It's ultimately the man in him that Bella falls in love with.

So I'm reading chapter 2 now...

Beautiful sentence-"She embodies all the things that i never knew I'd been searching for and all the things I'd hoped that i would never have to endure'.

Love this chapter too. and yes you're right-the Esme-Edward interaction was lovely. The part where he says, "I'm still nervous to talk to her. What do I say? Aw so cute! I wanted to give him a hug there. . I felt like the himan Edward was brought to the surface more here.

Great job!
purelyromantic chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I really like this! Edward, is by far the character with the most fascinating thought process in the series. Probably because he looks at everything in every possible way, over annalyzed and over thinks each miniscule point. And winds up seeing all the flaws in himself... I have this morbid obsession for tragedy and depressing things so i guess it's no surprise Edward enthralls me.
chelle cullen chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
this is great, you have captured edwards mind and thoughts so completely look forward to his next entry,
bexi21 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Okay, only first chapter, but WOW.

Jen, you leave me speechless. Your writing is so fluid and beautiful that it literally amazes me. Bravo for a fantastic start to your first Twilight fic! :D